Delanie’s words to Mariota detractors on 102.5 The Game.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The inside the team perspective seems to go against what a lot of the Mariota detractors *cough @OILERMAN cough* say.  According to many players, He’s the reason they have been successful. Regardless,

Of course the players are going to publicly defend their QB. That doesn’t change what we have seen on the field (when he is on the field) for the last 4 years. 

Good lord this place can be so fucking pretentious. I know all about Marcus' struggles. I know about his successes. I've been a Titans season ticket holder for 20 years. I watched McNair his entire ca

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Of course the players are going to publicly defend their QB. That doesn’t change what we have seen on the field (when he is on the field) for the last 4 years. 

2 years... after the first two he was on pace to be one of the better statistical QBs ever. 

The last two years have been the problem... and we wont get into why. 

This isnt a "i beleive in marcus" speech... its a "we'd be terrible without marcus"speech because everyone except the QB is lost in the constant turnover. 

This is absolutely laughable.  Mariota’s career record is 27-28. He’s never won 10 games in a season or led this team to a division crown. The one and only time he sniffed the playoffs they lost 3 of their last 4 games and barely got in. 

Delanie Walker sure has a low bar for success. 

Edited by abenjami

I have no doubt Delanie believes in Mariota. 

But you guys have to understand it's not like most players play with Tom Brady. Most have played with shit QBs their entire career.

I can see how Delanie of all players would appreciate Mariota regardless of how great he is or isn't.

Taylor Lewan went to bat for Mettenberger too until he saw Mariota throw in camp.

Edited by big2033

12 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Is Marcus 100% healthy?

If not, where does he stand, health wise?

Yes. Jrob said that Mariota told him he feels the healthiest he’s been in a while. A few other players have hinted that he was way more injured last year than anyone thought. Even more extensive than when the list came out a few months ago. 

You guys really hate mariota. We could back to the locker days. You guys act like he is worse QB we have ever had. Yeah Mariota is very inconsistent but he did win us are first playoff game since  2008. The QBs coming out next year are nothing to write home about. If he can get his inconsistencies fixed, we will be good.

9 minutes ago, Divine said:

You guys really hate mariota. We could back to the locker days. You guys act like he is worse QB we have ever had. Yeah Mariota is very inconsistent but he did win us are first playoff game since  2008. The QBs coming out next year are nothing to write home about. If he can get his inconsistencies fixed, we will be good.

Its ok to ask more out of you QB especially if he wants a new deal

59 minutes ago, Divine said: