Average monthly cost of living (top 75 US cities)

6 hours ago, abenjami said:

Vegas has always been cheap to live in. 

The board tard has no idea how much of a joke that list is. He's never been to Nashville (believe me, there would be pictures) but he just put that on the board to go LOOK LOOK! I would love to see any "average" person live in Seattle on that amount.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:09 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

D_PtLayVUAAn5fr?format=jpg&name=medium

It's strange to see Nashville in the red on this, but not surprising. What's surprising is that it now costs more to live in Nashville than it does to live in Atlanta, Orlando, and Dallas. I also figured Las Vegas would be more expensive.

nobody wants to live in vegas. 

29 minutes ago, titanruss said:

i know vegas. 

i dont know local vegas... from what i hear, its pretty shit

Its not at all. It has bad parts like any city. But overall its better than most others. Its better than Chicago, New York, or anything in Cali.

37 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Its not at all. It has bad parts like any city. But overall its better than most others. Its better than Chicago, New York, or anything in Cali.

i think we are talking about different things here. you are talking about crime and what not.. i'm talking about quality of life, activities, social, weather, range of employment opportunities, non-tourist restaurants, creativity.. etc. 

vegas is a Nashville sized city in the middle of the desert without half the charm. 

Edited by titanruss

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

i think we are talking about different things here. you are talking about crime and what not.. i'm talking about quality of life, activities, social, weather, range of employment opportunities, non-tourist restaurants, creativity.. etc. 

vegas is a Nashville sized city in the middle of the desert without half the charm. 

No im talking about the city in general, everything considered. It has some bad parts like any city. Everything else considered, its one of a kind. Not another city in the world that offers as many things to do. 

2 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

No im talking about the city in general, everything considered. It has some bad parts like any city. Everything else considered, its one of a kind. Not another city in the world that offers as many things to do. 

Don't most of those things to do revolve around gambling?

i guess its just a preference thing. i prefer unique and real over manufactured and plastic experiences... even if the food /entertainment at those places is "world reknown"

for example, youre going to get a better experience from musician on tour than a 9-5 vegas gig. ..