Gun-toting frat brothers pose in front of Emmett Till memorial

Oilertattoo

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Teens-Attack-Man-Outside-Washington-Hilton-513170561.html

Well we know these kids are on their way to becoming Democrats.

Because they are black?

Who knows, there could be a couple Ben Carson's in that group.  He did nearly stab someone.

I guess the actions of this group totally justify my original post.

Silly me.

24 minutes ago, Oilertattoo said:

Because they are black?

Who knows, there could be a couple Ben Carson's in that group.  He did nearly stab someone.

I guess the actions of this group totally justify my original post.

Silly me.

Quite frankly I saw no reason to make a thread on this.    And then you had to throw in the "They must be Democrats" comment.

Inner city and black makes it almost certain those kids will vote 100% Democrat.  

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Quite frankly I saw no reason to make a thread on this.    And then you had to throw in the "They must be Democrats" comment.

Inner city and black makes it almost certain those kids will vote 100% Democrat.  

Maybe I shouldn't have.

But with all the posts being made and the hate/blame being thrown around by some, I wanted to counter point with a touch of sarcasm.

Isnt it hilarious that "a counter" by the left is that of a "look, they hurt more feelings" while they quietly sit by as Antifa and other extremist lefties are actually assaulting ppl?

But....morals...they tell us. 

Archived