OILERMAN

Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

There are two versions of what happened.

1. Deep State/Cintons Arkancide - Convenient Russian way of silencing a witness. Some believe that this was a warning to all potential witnesses moving forward.

2. A 4chan anon posted an hour before Epstein's death was announced that  a prison guard at the gate posted that Epstein was wheeled in a wheel chair cuffed without a triage nurse to a van with a member of the US Army is dress green uniform in the back. The prison employee said that transfers are unusual on weekends, unless a judge orders it and this van did not sign in. 

Either way, he is a dead.

What does this mean:

No-one will be able to challenge the search warrant on his homes. Everything will be admissible against any defendant without the possibility of a motion to suppress the evidence.

Don't they usually cover the faces of the dead?

Dollop   
27 minutes ago, Omar said:

From what I just read, nobody can object to anything found in his home now. Cannot challenge the search warrant. 

I guess it depends on what kind of records he kept, and what that can tell and get others to tell more.

i assume that at the very least this guarantees the story is gonna be somewhat incomplete, if it wasn’t going to be before.

Rogue   
3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

No-one will be able to challenge the search warrant on his homes. Everything will be admissible against any defendant without the possibility of a motion to suppress the evidence.

The Clintons would know this and not be so careless.  Trump is too dumb to know this.  Clear evidence Trump is responsible!  

5 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Don't they usually cover the faces of the dead?

Not it they're trying to resuscitate him.  Look closer.  

Dollop   
5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The Clintons would know this and not be so careless.  Trump is too dumb to know this.  Clear evidence Trump is responsible!  

As you can see, they are already prepping him for the face/off procedure.  He’s gonna be drinking mai tais with Slick Willie on a Maui beach surrounded by 16 year olds looking like Luke Perry within the week.

27 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Which is weird in of itself because I've never seen them place someone on a gurney before doing so. You would think that's the first thing they should be doing. Unless he was alive and breathing as they got him on and then he lost it. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Rogue   
6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is weird in of itself because I've never seen them place someone on a gurney before doing so. You would think that's the first thing they should be doing. Unless he was alive and breathing as they got him on and then he lost it. 

It's a high profile case.  I don't see it as unreasonable them doing everything they can.  

Dollop   
6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I’m not and expert by any means but I would assume he’s technically dead but still warm so they’re most likely doing what they can on the go while they get him to and ICU or just pronounce him.

Rogue   
13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wasn't he supposed to be on suicide watch. How does it happen? Seriously.

Like Dollup said, "gross incompetence or corruption".  I think there will be demands for an investigation into what happened.  

2 minutes ago, Rogue said:

It's a high profile case.  I don't see it as unreasonable them doing everything they can.  

I just dont understand why they dont do it where they found him. I can understand wanting to get him on a sturdy surface if he was suspended in air from hanging himself or he was lying on his bed/bunk. 

But it also looks like the gurney had been moved. Doesn't seem to be a place where they would have initially found him. 

Rogue   
Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

I just dont understand why they dont do it where they found him. I can understand wanting to get him on a sturdy surface if he was suspended in air from hanging himself or he was lying on his bed/bunk. 

But it also looks like the gurney had been moved. Doesn't seem to be a place where they would have initially found him. 

They're rolling him into the hospital.   This doesn't seem unreasonable.  

WG53   
24 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wasn't he supposed to be on suicide watch. How does it happen? Seriously.

I think a lot of us were wondering the same thing.