Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

OILERMAN

39 minutes ago, headhunter said:

So Epstien had multiple breaks in his neck? How is that possible hanging yourself in a jail cell? Hes gotta drop so many feet to have those type of breaks. 

How come he didn't tell anyone someone was trying to kill him after the first attempt?  

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In summary, according to @Rolltide and other right wingers' logic: Call Hillary Clinton murderer, bitch and every derogative word in the book? That's okay. Call Michelle Obama, bitch, cow

No just ones that pose nude, and fuck/marry fat slobs for money.   my girlfriend isn’t a immigrant, she was born in Ohio dipshit ?.   Rants about the former First Lady having a dic

I prefer my First Ladies to be Eastern European whores.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Actually, if it was an attack on him for the first scenario and he told them that it would be one of the only reasons to justify taking him off suicide watch.  

Actually, he told his lawyers that his cellmate roughed him up, and that's why he got off suicide watch.  He actually paid his lawyers to come consult with him for 8 hours a day so he could get out of his cell.  If he thought someone was out to kill him, seems he would have told them.  No?  

48 minutes ago, headhunter said:

We dont know anything. they coulda put him in suicide watch without him even trying to commit suicide.

That doesn't explain why he didn't tell anyone someone was trying to kill him.  

• 2 months later...