Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

OILERMAN

3 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

No-one will be able to challenge the search warrant on his homes. Everything will be admissible against any defendant without the possibility of a motion to suppress the evidence.

The Clintons would know this and not be so careless.  Trump is too dumb to know this.  Clear evidence Trump is responsible!  

5 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Don't they usually cover the faces of the dead?

Not it they're trying to resuscitate him.  Look closer.  

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In summary, according to @Rolltide and other right wingers' logic: Call Hillary Clinton murderer, bitch and every derogative word in the book? That's okay. Call Michelle Obama, bitch, cow

No just ones that pose nude, and fuck/marry fat slobs for money.   my girlfriend isn’t a immigrant, she was born in Ohio dipshit ?.   Rants about the former First Lady having a dic

I prefer my First Ladies to be Eastern European whores.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The Clintons would know this and not be so careless.  Trump is too dumb to know this.  Clear evidence Trump is responsible!  

Not it they're trying to resuscitate him.  Look closer.  

As you can see, they are already prepping him for the face/off procedure.  He’s gonna be drinking mai tais with Slick Willie on a Maui beach surrounded by 16 year olds looking like Luke Perry within the week.

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is weird in of itself because I've never seen them place someone on a gurney before doing so. You would think that's the first thing they should be doing. Unless he was alive and breathing as they got him on and then he lost it. 

It's a high profile case.  I don't see it as unreasonable them doing everything they can.  

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is weird in of itself because I've never seen them place someone on a gurney before doing so. You would think that's the first thing they should be doing. Unless he was alive and breathing as they got him on and then he lost it. 

I’m not and expert by any means but I would assume he’s technically dead but still warm so they’re most likely doing what they can on the go while they get him to and ICU or just pronounce him.

13 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wasn't he supposed to be on suicide watch. How does it happen? Seriously.

Like Dollup said, "gross incompetence or corruption".  I think there will be demands for an investigation into what happened.  

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

I just dont understand why they dont do it where they found him. I can understand wanting to get him on a sturdy surface if he was suspended in air from hanging himself or he was lying on his bed/bunk. 

But it also looks like the gurney had been moved. Doesn't seem to be a place where they would have initially found him. 

They're rolling him into the hospital.   This doesn't seem unreasonable.  

11 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Like Dollup said, "gross incompetence or corruption".  I think there will be demands for an investigation into what happened.  

Definitely should be. 

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He was found unresponsive, transported to the hospital in cardiac arrest, but they wait until they get into the doorway of the hospital to try and resuscitate?

I really dont care that the dude is dead. Some of this just seems weird. 

Why would you believe they weren't trying to resuscitate on the way to the hospital?  

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

He was found unresponsive, transported to the hospital in cardiac arrest, but they wait until they get into the doorway of the hospital to try and resuscitate?

I really dont care that the dude is dead. Some of this just seems weird. 

How do you gather that they waited till then to start resuscitating? Did it state that somewhere or are you just going by the picture?

5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I've read what you quoted. The fact he was found unresponsive. Then transported while in cardiac arrest. Then we see two pics. One as they are rolling him in, then one where he is in and stop moving him and then perform the cpr. 

Could they have been doing so during the drive, I would hope, but no reports I've seen have said that's the case. Maybe they saw the cameras and did it for that.....

You’re creating context that is just not there based on two random photos.  They are almost certainly on the move.  20 seconds of google says they perform compressions on the go, and it’s supposedly just as effective for most paramedics.  He’s on the hospital ramp.  He’s not in a hospital room, surrounded by doctors and equipment.  I really think you’re reading too much into this.

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Have you read the tweets in accordance to the picture(s)?  More questions than just mine? For instance, why was he still in full orange prison jumpsuit? Guy made a good point about ppl on suicide watch should not be in the Dame clothing as Gpop is wearing. Also, they usually remove that much clothing so they have nothing to harm themselves with. 

To answer the question, the one guy is obviously performing chest compressions. Maybe they are trained to do so while the body is on the move, but I would think that is not the case. I have seen paramedics perform cpr. But not on the move. To clarify, I mean while the gurney is moving, not to be confused with in the ambulance while driving. They obviously weren't trying to in the first pic where they were rolling him in from the ambulance. So it wasn't happening while on the move there....

So they stop soon as they get into the hospital? At that point, get him to the doc or the doctor to him. 

No, I didn't read any tweets.  People that have an agenda that needs it to be something more than it is?  No thanks.  I just don't see anything from those pictures that suggest conspiracy.  But that's what conspiracy theorists do.  Don't pay attention to them.  

Now why this guy is dead?  Perfectly valid question.