Jeffrey Epstein on suicide watch after accused sex trafficker is found injured in New York jail

OILERMAN

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In summary, according to @Rolltide and other right wingers' logic: Call Hillary Clinton murderer, bitch and every derogative word in the book? That's okay. Call Michelle Obama, bitch, cow

No just ones that pose nude, and fuck/marry fat slobs for money.   my girlfriend isn’t a immigrant, she was born in Ohio dipshit ?.   Rants about the former First Lady having a dic

I prefer my First Ladies to be Eastern European whores.

Posted Images

It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out.  He was on 24/7 suicide watch.  Conspiracy people made jokes that he would be murdered before he could name anyone, and now here we are.  All those reports were posted yesterday from the trial where that woman said she was a sex slave that worked for him.  

16 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Mirror,...

dumbass

Arkancide affliction strikes again.

Let me show you how easy it is to wear the tinfoil.

The Clintons have done this so much, they are pros.  No way they could botch this up with such a high profile case.   Trump would be relatively new to this, therefore, we can conclude it was Trump.  

See, I'm a tinfoil hatter like you!  

Edited by Rogue

35 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

Btw, when I saw he died I almost died of laughter.  

I was pissed.  This piece of shit didn’t deserve to go out so easy, not live in humiliation and hell, and tell what all he knows and who involved.

I’m not going to put on the tin foil so I’ll just say it’s gross incompetence or corruption to let a posh pussy like Epstein kill himself with very, very little means to do so while suppose to be on complete suicide watch.

1 minute ago, Dollop said:

I was pissed.  This piece of shit didn’t deserve to go out so easy, not live in humiliation and hell, and tell what all he knows and who involved.

I’m not going to put on the tin foil so I’ll just say it’s gross incompetence or corruption to let a posh pussy like Epstein kill himself with very, very little means to do so while suppose to be on complete suicide watch.

This is a reasonable position to have.  I suspect there will be a lot of people asking for answers.  

19 minutes ago, Dollop said:

Are you being sarcastic?  My first pessimistic thought was investigations would slowly die down.

From what I just read, nobody can object to anything found in his home now. Cannot challenge the search warrant. 

27 minutes ago, Omar said:

From what I just read, nobody can object to anything found in his home now. Cannot challenge the search warrant. 

I guess it depends on what kind of records he kept, and what that can tell and get others to tell more.

i assume that at the very least this guarantees the story is gonna be somewhat incomplete, if it wasn’t going to be before.