TWR

Lewan Facing 4 Game Suspension for PEDs

BudAdams   

It's disappointing because he's been developed as a leader and spokesman more or less for the team.  I actually think he's telling the truth but it doesn't matter.  He's responsible for what goes in his body. 

Thank god they have Kelly but the onus will be on Conklin to be ready at RT.

abenjami   
4 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

It's disappointing because he's been developed as a leader and spokesman more or less for the team.  I actually think he's telling the truth but it doesn't matter.  He's responsible for what goes in his body. 

Thank god they have Kelly but the onus will be on Conklin to be ready at RT.

Come on man.  This has been the "defense" used by players for several years now.  If it were true that a supplement company lied about what was in its supplements, there would be multi-million dollar lawsuits.

BudAdams   

I have no idea what the circumstances were.  Again - it really doesn't matter at this point.  Knowingly or not, he's still out 4 games.  Ignorance isn't a valid excuse.

One possible bit of fallout from this is that Pamphile is (probably) now going to be the backup OT with Lewan out. It may well affect his chances of winning the starting job at RG. 

46 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Is taking a polygraph a part of the standard process or did he to that to try to get lenience?

Polygraphs are junk science, and there is a reason they’re not admissible in court. I’m not saying he’s lying; I’m merely saying the fact that he took a polygraph does nothing to move the needle for me. 

abenjami   

On 12/3/2018 at 2:24 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

He called them out for sucking. 

On 12/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, abenjami said:

Roid rage much?

Looks like I was right!

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, TampaTitan said:

Can't think of a better way to start the year after your QB just spent last season on his ass and battling injuries. 

Young QB....lol

13 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Polygraphs are junk science, and there is a reason they’re not admissible in court. I’m not saying he’s lying; I’m merely saying the fact that he took a polygraph does nothing to move the needle for me. 

Yeah that is why I was wondering. I assumed he just wanted to try to clear his name. 

Face   
37 minutes ago, Bink said:

Personally, I appreciate him coming out and at least addressing the fans. You can question whether he is genuine or not but I believe that he is. 

I hate the overall attitude to PEDs and "cheating". The current nature of sports science and supplements is a far cry from the days of juicing. These policies are too draconian when the nature of the sports requires such a toll on the body in the first place. 

Agree a 100%.

abenjami   
3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

https://www.usada.org/substance-profile-ostarine/

After reading this, hard to believe his sob story.  Regardless, he's a moron who hurt the team.

And of course, if some supplement company was slipping that into their product and not putting it on the label, the FDA would be all over them.