Lewan Facing 4 Game Suspension for PEDs

TWR

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That’s different than people just randomly taking them for health reasons 

Yeah, if you're already easily meeting 100% of your daily needs with food, vitamins aren't necessary. Same could be said for protein but I find it much more convenient and cost effective to down a 50g protein shake than to buy, cook and then eat an equivalent amount of steak. I mean if you've got the cash and time then of course steak all the way but for us mere mortals a shake or two is instrumental in hitting those needs/macros. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also worth noting, @TWR knows things. 

Fuck him and his tweet, he’s lying.   A few points   The rest of his guarantees are no longer guaranteed, those go away   Has this retard let the team down more? Spearing

Sometimes I wonder why any of you are still on a Titans message board. Do you like anything about the team?   Constant hating is getting old.    And fuck Pollard. He's just trollin

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

What timing! Everyone is counting on MM to be Healthy? He had MM Blindside!! What now, when he gets sacked because of left tackle play?? 

I mean, Myles Garret vs Dennis Kelly, any QB would be put on notice. Are you one of those guys that hopes mariota fails so you can look cool?

No not at all.  I'm all for him doing well and being successful.  It just seems when the Stars start to align for MM, something else happens.  I'v been a supporter of MM when he was in High school here in Hawaii.

29 minutes ago, Kirk said:

No not at all.  I'm all for him doing well and being successful.  It just seems when the Stars start to align for MM, something else happens.  I'v been a supporter of MM when he was in High school here in Hawaii.

Like I could care less, I just want him to do well, so in essence the team does well.

• 2 weeks later...

As far as i can remember Kelly didn’t do too bad in his place so im not too concerned. Rather have him out there though no doubt. Unless Kelly turns into a colander we shouldn’t use the line as an excuse for Mariota either and thats coming from someone who falls on the “homer” side of the Mariota debate.  

On 7/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Divine said:

This guy just repeats nonsense he reads on google. When in fact a large majority of women are iron deficient and take iron supplements to help offset it. When in context, yes multi vitamins are somewhat useless if you eat healthy, but saying that multi vitamins are scam is just a blanket statement  that people repeat with out actually doing research.

If you eat better you dont need iron.... it's a scam.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:13 AM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This is from Peter King's FMIA Column today, calls the Lewan suspension the most significant loss for any franchise so far this offseason.

4. I think there have been the usual injuries in the first few days of camps around the league, but no loss of player hurts a team more than the four games Tennessee tackle Taylor Lewan will miss due for violating the league’s policy against performance-enhancing substances. With Marcus Mariota facing a crucial fifth season, and the Titans already on the fence about keeping bookend tackle Jack Conklin long-term, losing the left tackle and conscience-of-the-line Lewan is a killer. Three of the first four are on the road against playoff contenders: at Cleveland, Indianapolis at home, at Jacksonville, at Atlanta. Good luck with that.

Anyone else think this could be the NFL's way of punishing Lewan for the podcast? I have to think the league knows who's juicing or at least has an idea of who might be. As long as said player is staying on the straight and narrow as far as the media goes maybe they won't fuck with them too much. But get into trouble or draw attention to yourself in a way the league doesn't like, e.g. Bussin W/ The Boys, they'll take the first opportunity they can to mess with you. The NFL doesn't have a problem playing politics with handing out its own brand of justice, so...

Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Anyone else think this could be the NFL's way of punishing Lewan for the podcast? I have to think the league knows who's juicing or at least has an idea of who might be. As long as said player is staying on the straight and narrow as far as the media goes maybe they won't fuck with them too much. But get into trouble or draw attention to yourself in a way the league doesn't like, e.g. Bussin W/ The Boys, they'll take the first opportunity they can to mess with you. The NFL doesn't have a problem playing politics with handing out its own brand of justice, so...

Really? 

It's a non-issue if you don't take banned substances......