AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Isn’t it odd Mariota didn’t speak today? 

No b/c it's obvious he's been phased out.  One of the comments from youtube also said he's not on any promotional stuff. 

Two things i'm curious in seeing tomorrow is which 5 guys get the majority of reps with the starting OL.

And then the order at WR, do they start training camp the way they finished the offseason program

Davis

Humphries

Sharpe

Taylor

Brown

Batson

Jennings.

11 hours ago, big2033 said:

Davenport said he's the most talented WR in the AFC South? Seriously? 

there's basically 3 WR who have the brains/skill to be #1's right now... hopkins, hilton, and davis. 

his bigger/faster/stronger than hopkins... hilton is a burner and quicker... but i could see how for typical #1 WR, someone would think he possesses the best physical ability. 

No way is he better than those two yet. 

31 minutes ago, titanruss said:

there's basically 3 WR who have the brains/skill to be #1's right now... hopkins, hilton, and davis. 

his bigger/faster/stronger than hopkins... hilton is a burner and quicker... but i could see how for typical #1 WR, someone would think he possesses the best physical ability. 

He was only talking about the physical ability.

7 hours ago, 8MM said:

No b/c it's obvious he's been phased out.

You're being serious right?

On 7/23/2019 at 7:56 PM, OILERMAN said:

They had to have lied about Smith's initial injury

Do you know if this is technically against the rules? Saying a torn ACL is actually a torn MCL? Or is it only against league rules if you lie on the actual in season injury report?

I just don’t see how a team could possibly get away with this. If I was a player there’s no way I’d let them lie about my health status. Most guys are a shell of themselves the season after an ACL, especially late in the year. I’d want everyone to know there’s a reason I’m struggling. I can’t imagine this going over well.

5 hours ago, titanruss said:

He meant talent, which isn't simply physical ability.  And we won't know how good Davis is until we have an NFL QB willing to make NFL throws.  Davenport clearly thinks that Mariota sucks .

23 minutes ago, Face said:

Do you know if this is technically against the rules? Saying a torn ACL is actually a torn MCL?

Yes, who knows about the wording etc......The injury stuff from Vrabel is over the top secretive 

This is damn sure not a sprain MCL though

On 7/24/2019 at 7:56 AM, OILERMAN said:

They had to have lied about Smith's initial injury

1 time is a mistake.. its a pattern now. Casey too.. possibly. 

and whatever you want to believe about the QBs ability... its pretty obvious they were trying to hide his various injuries

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes, who knows about the wording etc......The injury stuff from Vrabel is over the top secretive 

This is damn sure not a sprain MCL though

I think they could get away with something in the wording like.... they could say it was an MCL which would end his year anyhow so late in the season... so they dont have to say it was ALSO an ACL. Then they "find out"  later it was something else or more and they dont have to technically tell the truth until the season starts. 

That's an in-season rule for active players.  Smith went on season ending IR after the Jags game and they haven't played a game since with him on the active roster.

This is more of an indictment of a pathetic local media group than it is of the Titans.

There really isn't much advantage to "lie" about an injury but medical information has a level of privacy as well in the off season.  Noting to get worked up about.  What do you expect from a guy who carries mail for a living.