AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

So it takes 3 seasons now for pass rushers to play a role?

I don't think so.  On top of that it looks like Finch has some promise so how many teams have three quality OLBs to rush the passer?

Plus, Evans can move out there as well.  

I’m personally hoping Jones and the IDL depth make an impact creating disruption. If the depth there is as good as reported, where Casey doesn’t have to be the only man there, it would make a huge difference for the rest of the defense. 

3 hours ago, JMoney420 said:

Guessin he didn’t practice but can’t be for sure about that...

3 hours ago, JMoney420 said:

Yea I think Danes been overlooked sum just cause of how well Hooker has played...Seems as though he’s had a good camp,we’re deep af and Def set at safety.

He did hold him out. The really interesting thing he said about him was how limited he was last year due to the fact that he had been only asked to play one coverage at one position in college and had to pick up a whole lot both in the classroom and on the practice field to get up to speed to play how the Titans wanted to use him.

Watching the injury carnage in the Bills/Lions game I wouldn't be disappointed if the starters played little to no time against the Steelers, would be nothing worse than losing an important player in a meaningless preseason game.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wonder if Nate Davis and Jonnu Smith will see a few snaps in PSG4, both are back in full training and both could probably do with some live action to knock the rust off.

Can't see Vrabel risking Henry, he is just way to important to risk.

Agreed on all points. I’d love to see Jonnu get some snaps to knock off the rust. And I really am hoping he can find some success and continue to build on what he was doing later in the season. 

On 8/23/2019 at 8:53 PM, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Watching the injury carnage in the Bills/Lions game I wouldn't be disappointed if the starters played little to no time against the Steelers, would be nothing worse than losing an important player in a meaningless preseason game.

Only a few starters should play at all - the ones who need it. 

Pamphile, AJ Brown, Landry if he’s healthy, maybe Saffold. 

Conklin, Lewan, Kelly need to be in street clothes. Let Marz, Pasztor, Hall play this whole game. 

Edited by tgo

31 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

That’s also a perfectly reasonable option. Let Woodside play the whole game. 

I would think that's the plan

Tannehill is a 8 yr vet

He doesn't need those snaps