AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

Not sure what is up with Davis, on the back quite a few maintenance days recently he didn't do 1vs1 today and is having extremely limited reps during team periods as well.

Taylor catching quite a few deep bombs today from both Mariota and Tannehill, seems to have bounced back after his awful PSG1.

Just now, titansjr9988 said:

Maybe I missed it but did Delaine have a setback or something? I dont think he's been practicing for at least a week now

Nothing that has been reported, both Delanie and Davis have had their work really scaled back over the last week.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Nothing that has been reported, both Delanie and Davis have had their work really scaled back over the last week.

Both are proven. It's a long season. 

38 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Can only comment on the reports coming out of practice so far but it seems Landry/Wake/Finch have been blowing up quite a few plays going head to head with the Patriots first string OL/Offense.

This D is gonna be fun to watch this year

Well that is day 1 against the Patriots done, sounds like there wasn't any redzone work today so that will be something to keep an eye out for tomorrow.

Obvious concern is Humphries condition after he left practice about halfway through and headed into the locker room with a trainer.

After a very scratchy start offensively/defensively it looked like things improved as practice went on.

Taywan Taylor seemingly the clear best performer offensively, and Harold Landry was reportedly pretty disruptive defensively.

While I don't think the reporting suggests either QB had a good day it seemed that Mariota was better than Tannehill today.

Encouraging reports about how well Jonnu Smith was moving during his work on a side field again today, wouldn't be surprised if he is activated off PUP soon.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

The fact you want to argue with me on a forum about whether or not I'm smarter lets me ... further know ... who's winning.

You guys gotta let go of your personal attempt to "beat" me.

That logic is... unique