AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

The fact you want to argue with me on a forum about whether or not I'm smarter lets me ... further know ... who's winning.

You guys gotta let go of your personal attempt to "beat" me.

The guy who runs around screaming "I bang hot chicks" usually isn't banging anyone.... a lesson for you.

Edited by oldschool

nine   
5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The guy who runs around screaming "I bang hot chicks" usually isn't banging anyone.... a lesson for you.

Hmmmmm....

What about the guy who runs around screaming "I bang homeless guys behind truck stop dumpsters for meth!"

Enquiring minds want to know.    Pretty sure @woolfolksunclesuncle agrees.

big2033   
30 minutes ago, oldschool said:

LOL ... smh. Go back and read the last two pages smart guy ... 

Just because I'm the smartest guy in the room doesn't mean I'm Bill Gates.

It could mean most of you are morons, and that theory is looking pretty correct considering you're joining the @titanruss and @StephenIsLegend party.

Two guys who are still trying win their personal battles with me because they can't stand to read my words.

Edited by big2033

16 minutes ago, big2033 said:

LOL ... smh. Go back and read the last two pages smart guy ... 

Just because I'm the smartest guy in the room doesn't mean I'm Bill Gates.

It could mean most of you are morons, and that theory is looking pretty correct considering you're joining the @titanruss and @StephenIsLegend party.

Two guys who are still trying win their personal battles with me because they can't stand to read my words.

You are proving my point. The smartest guy in the room is rarely the one claiming to be. In fact you are fairly pedestrian as far as TR posters go. 

big2033   
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You are proving my point. The smartest guy in the room is rarely the one claiming to be. In fact you are fairly pedestrian as far as TR posters go. 

No you fucking idiot if you read what was going on I only said anything because @StephenIsLegend felt like telling me "you're not as smart as you think you are."

So I played into his dumb little comment. SMH ... 

When people say dumb shit like that I multiply things by 10. And then your dumbass plays right into it too.

You guys want to keep making threads about me go right ahead. I'm my favorite subject. And it just proves how much I get under your skin.

These back-and-forth situations are a layup for me.

Edited by big2033

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

No you fucking idiot if you read what was going on I only said anything because @StephenIsLegend felt like telling me "you're not as smart as you think you are."

So I played into his dumb little comment. SMH ... 

When people say dumb shit like that I multiply things by 10. And then your dumbass plays right into it too.

You guys want to keep making threads about me go right ahead. I'm my favorite subject. And it just proves how much I get under your skin.

These back-and-forth situations are a layup for me.

Whoa. Scale it back, dude. No need to get all pissy because I said you’re not as smart as you think you are. 

big2033   
2 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Whoa. Scale it back, dude. No need to get all pissy because I said you’re not as smart as you think you are. 

Why dial it back? I enjoy coming at you guys because it's obvious you can't help yourselves. Once again, you made a thread about me.

Just now, TheBukafax said:

@big2033 @StephenIsLegend

Why are you to bickering about who’s smarter. You are both sub-100 iq. It dosent matter who’s smarter.

Oh, I don’t really give a shit. And coming from the dude who says “lmfaooooooo” often, I’d say you’re not really in contention to be claiming that. lol. 

11 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Why dial it back? I enjoy coming at you guys because it's obvious you can't help yourselves. Once again, you made a thread about me.

So, I make s couple comments about how full of yourself you look and suddenly the thread is about you? 

Arrogant ass lol. I really don’t have anything to say to you anymore. Keep telling others what you think they are thinking and I’ll just continue to chuckle from afar. 

big2033   
10 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

So, I make s couple comments about how full of yourself you look and suddenly the thread is about you? 

Arrogant ass lol. I really don’t have anything to say to you anymore. Keep telling others what you think they are thinking and I’ll just continue to chuckle from afar. 

LOL that's better. Stop acting like I don't bother you and just let loose.

Yes, you made it about me. You once again came over the top in a discussion you had NOTING to do with and made it about me. You did it not me:

10 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It’s amazing to me that with all this knowledge you seem to think you have, you’re not working in an FO. 

Thats sarcasm, by the way. 

Stop doing it if you don't want to derail threads. 

Let it go man. I'm on a forum, you can't strangle me from afar. So take your own advice ... that you can never seem to keep ... and "laugh from afar."

LOL nutcase ... 

Edited by big2033

14 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Oh, I don’t really give a shit. And coming from the dude who says “lmfaooooooo” often, I’d say you’re not really in contention to be claiming that. lol. 

Lmfaooooooo