AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wonder what this is about

 

 

I don't think he likes people asking him about "The Game"? 102? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

All those speak out against MM are your enemy regardless of their quality

The guy flat out made it up. And you post guys like this all of the time like they have inside info. Like someone said, no one has any inside information with this crew.  How many times did we read ‘Decision makers!’ From you and your sidekick?

Edited by japan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, japan said:

The guy flat out made it up. And you post guys like this all of the time like they have inside info. Like someone said, no one has any inside information with this crew.  How many times did we read ‘Decision makers!’ From you and your sidekick?

They are all the enemies to you and all QBs have bad practices! Devotion until the end!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is just trying to get ahead of everything. Thankfully we won't have to wait too long now to see how things play out. I'm tired of watching people pretend to know more than they actually do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Everyone is just trying to get ahead of everything. Thankfully we won't have to wait too long now to see how things play out. I'm tired of watching people pretend to know more than they actually do.

Yeah, and it’s super annoying. Especially when there is a clear division (Even amongst the board) and people on both sides are beating the dead horse to oblivion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

It's common sense. Mariota has been bad for years now, he's bad in practice(LOL comparing franchise QBs having bad practices) and he was bad in PSG1. They are not going to start him if there is a better option. Why would they? 

 

The offense has sucked, the main reason is poor QB play. The coaches and Robinson would have to be idiots to keep starting MM, they aren't idiots. 

 

The joint practices against the Pats will be big imo. If MM continues to be ineffective and RT plays well things could start to swing. Mid Day essentially said the same thing. 

They had some important differences of course.

 

Russini said there's a chance RT is made the starter for week 1.

 

The Midday 180 crew all said there's no chance that happens.

 

 

It's been obvious since they traded for RT that if Mariota sucks at some point they will bench him for RT. There's no news in what they're agreeing on (except to idiot homers who argue with people like Allbright on twitter).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few things here of note fir this situation IMO

 

1.  The more Mariota struggles, it just reinforces the decision not to extend him and that he’s not fixable.  The team has given zero inclination that they are willing to commit beyond 2019 in a market where the price of the position only goes up.  

 

2.  The more Tannehill looks like the better player, it has to enter the discussions across the media, coaches, and perhaps the players.

 

3.  When has the local media broken a big Titans story?  Ever?  It’s always the National guys -Schefter, Rappaport, Mortensen.

 

4.  Tannehill opted to redo his contract to facilitate this trade as opposed to being a true free agent.  I wonder why...

 

All of this is moot if Mariota steps up his play but if he doesn’t, the QB switch is inevitable.  The surrounding team is simply too good to sacrifice for a short term player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

A few things here of note fir this situation IMO

 

1.  The more Mariota struggles, it just reinforces the decision not to extend him and that he’s not fixable.  The team has given zero inclination that they are willing to commit beyond 2019 in a market where the price of the position only goes up.  

 

2.  The more Tannehill looks like the better player, it has to enter the discussions across the media, coaches, and perhaps the players.

 

3.  When has the local media broken a big Titans story?  Ever?  It’s always the National guys -Schefter, Rappaport, Mortensen.

 

4.  Tannehill opted to redo his contract to facilitate this trade as opposed to being a true free agent.  I wonder why...

 

All of this is moot if Mariota steps up his play but if he doesn’t, the QB switch is inevitable.  The surrounding team is simply too good to sacrifice for a short term player.

#4 is pretty damn easy and has zero to do with mariota. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask yourself why he wanted to come here?  It absolutely has something to do with Mariota.  The PT incentives indicate some level of expectation pertaining to opportunity on both his part and the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

They are all the enemies to you and all QBs have bad practices! Devotion until the end!!!!!

Ha ha.  I'm on your side remember.  Just calling out the hypocrisy.  You can't post some internet stiffs opinion, which he then admits is BS, then never address it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Ask yourself why he wanted to come here?  It absolutely has something to do with Mariota.  

Tanny looks like a genius coming here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The offense has sucked, the main reason is poor QB play.

You're wrong as usual.   The main reason was the OL.  Was MM being injured and a big part of that?  Of course.

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Above all else you know what this means? 

 

The MAIN issues with Mariota hasn't been the OL, the WRs, the TEs, the injuries or the coaching staff. Though these are contributing factors the MAIN issue is the quarterback himself and HIS issues which keep him from elevating the talent around him. Like a star QB should. That's what the team wants and they're willing to entertain Ryan Tannehill to get it.

 

Now just hope he figures it out ... or hope we draft a better one. HOPE. That's what we've got left with Mariota.

Edited by big2033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Above all else you know what this means? 

 

The MAIN issues with Mariota hasn't been the OL, the WRs, the TEs, the injuries or the coaching staff. Though these are contributing factors the MAIN issue is the quarterback himself and HIS issues which keep him from elevating the talent around him. Like a star QB should.

 

Now just hope he figures it out ... or hope we draft a better one. HOPE. That's what we've got left with Mariota.

Can you refresh my memory on what QB went thru what MM had to go thru and still looked good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.