AussieTitanFan08

Training Camp Discussion

Rookies/QB's/Injured players all report for Training Camp in the morning, will be interesting to see exactly who ends up getting put on the PUP/NFI list tomorrow, we know Simmons will, guys like Conklin/Smith/Walker/Jackson/AJ Brown were all dealing with injury issues as the team broke from Mandatory Mini Camp.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

16 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Rookies/QB's/Injured players all report for Training Camp in the morning, will be interesting to see exactly who ends up getting put on the PUP/NFI list tomorrow, we know Simmons will, guys like Conklin/Smith/Walker/Jackson/AJ Brown were all dealing with injury issues as the team broke from Mandatory Mini Camp.

Just Simmons and Jonnu it seems 

5 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

Uh...Casey? Is this still a holdover from last season?

Must be. 

5 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Is his middle name Kellen Winslow?

Lol, I wonder what is wrong with Ryan? I havent heard anything, and nothin about them bringing in anyone else 

58 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Good to see Conklin not on the PUP list, he is one guy that needs every rep he can get this offseason to try and regain the consistency he had earlier in his career, he was plain awful at stages last year and clearly not confident in that surgically repaired knee.

I had expected to see him on PUP and some of those other guys to not be on PUP. 

Good news for Conklin and Walker to finally seemingly be healthy. 

Concerning about Succop and Casey. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I had expected to see him on PUP and some of those other guys to not be on PUP. 

Good news for Conklin and Walker to finally seemingly be healthy. 

Concerning about Succop and Casey. 

Jonnu Smith is still a gigantic mystery though, at one point late in OTA's he was working on a side field with Conklin and then didn't reappear for the rest of the offseason program.

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Jonnu Smith is still a gigantic mystery though, at one point late in OTA's he was working on a side field with Conklin and then didn't reappear for the rest of the offseason program.

Yeah, definitely a setback imo

1 hour ago, titansjr9988 said:

Lol, I wonder what is wrong with Ryan? I havent heard anything, and nothin about them bringing in anyone else 

Tendonitis