Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Rookies/QB's/Injured players all report for Training Camp in the morning, will be interesting to see exactly who ends up getting put on the PUP/NFI list tomorrow, we know Simmons will, guys like Conklin/Smith/Walker/Jackson/AJ Brown were all dealing with injury issues as the team broke from Mandatory Mini Camp.

 

 

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Rookies/QB's/Injured players all report for Training Camp in the morning, will be interesting to see exactly who ends up getting put on the PUP/NFI list tomorrow, we know Simmons will, guys like Conklin/Smith/Walker/Jackson/AJ Brown were all dealing with injury issues as the team broke from Mandatory Mini Camp.

 

 

Just Simmons and Jonnu it seems 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TeamRamrod27 said:

 

Uh...Casey? Is this still a holdover from last season?

Must be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Good to see Conklin not on the PUP list, he is one guy that needs every rep he can get this offseason to try and regain the consistency he had earlier in his career, he was plain awful at stages last year and clearly not confident in that surgically repaired knee.

 

 

I had expected to see him on PUP and some of those other guys to not be on PUP. 

 

Good news for Conklin and Walker to finally seemingly be healthy. 

 

Concerning about Succop and Casey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tgo said:

I had expected to see him on PUP and some of those other guys to not be on PUP. 

 

Good news for Conklin and Walker to finally seemingly be healthy. 

 

Concerning about Succop and Casey. 

Jonnu Smith is still a gigantic mystery though, at one point late in OTA's he was working on a side field with Conklin and then didn't reappear for the rest of the offseason program.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Jonnu Smith is still a gigantic mystery though, at one point late in OTA's he was working on a side field with Conklin and then didn't reappear for the rest of the offseason program.

 

Yeah, definitely a setback imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...