Training Camp Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Try taking your own advice genius lol. Let's see if you last more than a day this time ... 

Good thing practice started and oldschool let you be. For a moment, I was worried you were going to have to PM Oilerman to come back you up there.

13 minutes ago, japan said:

Good thing practice started and oldschool let you be. For a moment, I was worried you were going to have to PM Oilerman to come back you up there.

LOL. Nah I got the obligatory laugh emoji because he had no rebuttal. You've done the same thing. 

I pointed out, which you have further proven, that you guys constantly take little shots trying to win some personal battle because you lost the war. And I enjoy talking shit too much to let that shit pass.

Now if you want to move on, feel free to click the little laughing guy at the bottom right of this message. Or the middle finger one for all I care.

Edited by big2033

15 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

-Mariota 9-for-13, 0 picks. There was a dropped pass and a throwaway, couple "sacks"
-Tannehill 6-11, 2 picks, at least one throwaway, one or two "sacks"

It's encouraging that both QBs have been hitting deep throws. 

That's about it though.

Edited by big2033

16 minutes ago, big2033 said:

LOL. Nah I got the obligatory laugh emoji because he had no rebuttal. You've done the same thing. 

I pointed out, which you have further proven, that you guys constantly take little shots trying to win some personal battle because you lost the war. And I enjoy talking shit too much to let that shit pass.

Now if you want to move on, feel free to click the little laughing guy at the bottom right of this message. Or the middle finger one for all I care.

Oldschool really got to you? Guy is cutting, I’ll give you that. 

3 minutes ago, japan said:

Oldschool really got to you? Guy is cutting, I’ll give you that. 

@japan don't try to piggy back and take shots because you don't like the way I've handled this Mariota situation. 

You're a smart guy, you know who's been on the right side of things. You just don't like how I've defiantly approached it. Must be a tough position to be in.

So you decided to try and help your buddies take out the big bad "BIG."

Maybe if you start an Oldschool chant you might get him back.

Edited by big2033

2 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

cant yall just start your own thread so we don't all have to scroll thru the shit

They could also just stop saying shit towards me and keep the thread about football.

They can't seem to control themselves though.

Maybe they should just make a "Big2033 Must Be Stopped!" thread and tee off lol.

Edited by big2033

10 minutes ago, big2033 said:

They could also just stop saying shit towards me and keep the thread about football.

Maybe they should just make a "Big2033 Must Be Stopped!" thread and tee off lol.

Your entire and only point for the last 8 months is that Mariota has bad stats. You literally have no other opinion on anything else yet you post the most and argue the most over that one theme. 

1 minute ago, ap24786 said:

Your entire and only point for the last 8 months is that Mariota has bad stats. You literally have no other opinion on anything else yet you post the most and argue the most over that one theme. 

@bizzyeddie tell them to stop ... 

15 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Big, you're worse than anyone.  We all know how you feel about Mariota.  But yet you continue to spew about him, thread after thread after thread.  There are a couple of others who do the same but you more than anyone.