Training Camp Discussion

11 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Why dial it back? I enjoy coming at you guys because it's obvious you can't help yourselves. Once again, you made a thread about me.

So, I make s couple comments about how full of yourself you look and suddenly the thread is about you? 

Arrogant ass lol. I really don’t have anything to say to you anymore. Keep telling others what you think they are thinking and I’ll just continue to chuckle from afar. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

So, I make s couple comments about how full of yourself you look and suddenly the thread is about you? 

Arrogant ass lol. I really don’t have anything to say to you anymore. Keep telling others what you think they are thinking and I’ll just continue to chuckle from afar. 

LOL that's better. Stop acting like I don't bother you and just let loose.

Yes, you made it about me. You once again came over the top in a discussion you had NOTING to do with and made it about me. You did it not me:

10 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

It’s amazing to me that with all this knowledge you seem to think you have, you’re not working in an FO. 

Thats sarcasm, by the way. 

Stop doing it if you don't want to derail threads. 

Let it go man. I'm on a forum, you can't strangle me from afar. So take your own advice ... that you can never seem to keep ... and "laugh from afar."

LOL nutcase ... 

Edited by big2033

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Are you there?

No, I’m reading Trick96s reddit thread.

heres a choice quote: 

Tom Brady is picking Titans linebackers and safety’s apart in a TE’s/RB’s vs LB’s/S’s drill.

Edited by TheBukafax