Training Camp Discussion

Casey suffered a knee injury late in the season. Not really surprised to see him on there. Sitting at 300lbs and approaching 30 yrs old stuff doesn't heal and recover like when youre 24. He is good and experienced enough that he should be good for the season as long as he is healthy. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

11 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Casey suffered a knee injury late in the season. Not really surprised to see him on there. Sitting at 300lbs and approaching 30 yrs old stuff doesn't heal and recover like when youre 24. He is good and experienced enough that he should be good for the season as long as he is healthy. 

He needs to ask Tony Fergerson what mall ninja shit he did to heal his knee so fast.  

6 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.  Don't make me turn back into the old me.

For what it’s worth I also like Taylor and think he’s a possible breakout candidate...

Leaf turn denied. 

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

He blasts Davis yet defends Fournette?

Bruh, you don't even know. He went on and on about how Zay Jones was SOOO much better than Corey. One thing you'll agree with him on is that he loves Taywan Taylor. What you may not agree with is that he believes Taywan is also much better than Corey. 

12 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Bruh, you don't even know. He went on and on about how Zay Jones was SOOO much better than Corey. One thing you'll agree with him on is that he loves Taywan Taylor. What you may not agree with is that he believes Taywan is also much better than Corey. 

Derrick Mason said that Davis was a slightly more polished Tajae Sharpe, so I'll cut him some slack.

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

They had to have lied about Smith's initial injury

Definitely a possibility, either that or he has had some kind of setback.

Wyatt was pretty adamant today that Smith wasn't going to be practicing anytime soon, so maybe he has undergone some kind of follow up surgical procedure on that knee.

The whole Smith injury saga is similar to Matthews last offseason when no one knew what was going on and then PK finally found out that Matthews had undergone surgery on his knee.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic