Official Teaser Trailer:

Looks promising. Henry Cavill being in it is definitely a draw for me. Loved his take on Superman and I've liked everything else I've seen of his since The Count of Monte Cristo. I don't know what to expect from this since I've never read the books, but I never read ASOIAF either and GOT hooked me instantly.

For the people who've read the books this show is going to be based off of, how does this trailer impact your expectations for the show?

Edited by NashvilleNinja

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

witcher 3

Except it’s based on the books and will be in that timeline, not the game’s.... the author despises the games and didn’t help and collaborate with them because he didn’t like the medium, he has with the show so it will be a lot more to what he envisioned and not the story that CD Projekt Red told

Edited by wiscotitansfan

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Official Teaser Trailer:

Looks promising. Henry Cavill being in it is definitely a draw for me. Loved his take on Superman and I've liked everything else I've seen of his since The Count of Monte Cristo. I don't know what to expect from this since I've never read the books, but I never read ASOIAF either and GOT hooked me instantly.

For the people who've read the books this show is going to be based off of, how does this trailer impact your expectations for the show?

I don’t like how some of the characters look but I LOVE how it will be a lot about Ciri and her story about Geralt and her finding each other and their relationship compared to Witcher 3 which just has her as a character that moves things along 

my guess is there will be a lot more human interactions/fights and wars than Geralt being a monster hunter that I’d like because the slogan of “the worst monsters are the ones we create” is about humans 

Edited by wiscotitansfan

Bink   
5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Official Teaser Trailer:

Yeah this looks baller. It sucks the writing for the Superman movies was so crippling bad because I agree he was good in that role. I haven't read the books, but I have played the video games and they are fucking awesome. 

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Are you referring to the netflix show as the movie?

Lol yeah. I was kidding, I honestly think this will be a great show. Netflix has had some damn good production value lately. 

Just now, heyitsmeallen said:

Lol yeah. I was kidding, I honestly think this will be a great show. Netflix has had some damn good production value lately. 

I hope so... Witcher 3 got me into the books but I fell in love with the series at Witcher 2 (easily up there with Zelda as my favorite franchises)

theyve also had a lot of high production value duds so I’m trying to temper expectations 

Rolltide   

Awesome game but only single player right?

Watched some guys stream on twitch for a while. Probably a better game than Diablo 3. 

Somedude   
On 7/20/2019 at 11:05 PM, heyitsmeallen said:

The video game > the money grabbing movie 

This is based on the books, not the game. Books came before the games.