Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

"Liberals" talk down to blacks. Think they are stupid. Proof..

Rolltide   

We have an actual study from Yale social psychologists that proves that self described white liberals(Libtards) communicate differently with blacks and whites. They dumb down their communication with blacks using more simple language and smaller words than when they communicate with whites. Conservatives on the other hand communicate the same no matter the color of the person. There is a word for this, I'm trying to find it, RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 

In the study they had the participants send out an email to 2 women. One named Emily and one named Lakisha. The libtards talked dumb to Lakistha and normal to Emily. 

I would equate the difference in the way you might talk yo a 20 year old math student vs a toddler. Libtards see blacks as toddlers. I have been saying these things for years now. White libtards see blacks similarly to the way they might look at cats and dogs in the shelter. In no way do they see them as equals. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/?utm_term=.c8018e7d4e8f

Who do you think "no child left behind" was meant for in the first place?

I have friends that work in schools, the "tests" they give some of these kids just so they pass is astounding. 

Talking 7th grade knowledge for juniors. 

See Merc, another fine example of internet regurgitation. The tard fuck isn’t capable of an original thought. If he does have one you can beat it out of him if you possess a Tard Stick. Let me know.

Rolltide   

Thank about the way you would talk to a pet or a small child. You can say you love them and care about their well being but do you respect them as equals? No. That is how libtard whites see blacks. They see them as inferior and stupid. 

Rogue   

I don't talk any differently to black people, or latinos, or chinese, or anyone, really.  I check myself to try not to accidentally say something offensive, but that's with anyone as well.  

What does it mean when someone has to "check" theirself before talking to another?

Is it because of how they talk privately or amongst friends is at times offensive and they are so used to it that they are afraid it may "slip" in front of the wrong ppl?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Bink   

Here's a link to the actual study if anyone is interested in exploring the actual findings and conclusions: https://psyarxiv.com/pv2ab/

The research indicates an important racist structure that I know many of my colleagues have experienced in academia, self-confidence downshift. It is patronizing and harmful. I think you would find this evident in peer interactions in many environments. 

I think @JakePA_Titan has indicated a really interesting parallel here with the school system and shit like progressive passing. I hadn't connected that to downshift (these are really two very different things), but there is a connection there worth thinking about. 

begooode   

bit of a tangent, here -- but imo the biggest collective group who probably has to deal with being talked down to inadvertently most frequently are women, especially in a technical field.  

Rogue   
1 hour ago, begooode said:

bit of a tangent, here -- but imo the biggest collective group who probably has to deal with being talked down to inadvertently most frequently are women, especially in a technical field.  

I didn't realize gamergate happened until about a year ago.  That's some crazy shit.  

Rogue   
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What does it mean when someone has to "check" theirself before talking to another?

Is it because of how they talk privately or amongst friends is at times offensive and they are so used to it that they are afraid it may "slip" in front of the wrong ppl?

Well, I try not to say something that could be considered offensive by an obese person, or a person that is handicapped, or maybe a homeless person, or any number of people.  

It's easy enough to say, "I think more people should go to the gym" or "oh man, I love some chocolate cake".  Or talk about hiking the mountains with someone in a wheelchair or prosthetic.  Or saying you sleep so good in your bed around a homeless person.  

Maybe it's not so much as saying something offensive as much as just not making conversation uncomfortable.  Most people are fine and have no problem.  Other's might feel differently.  

So yeah, it's not nearly as nefarious as you want it to be.  I'm surprised you couldn't come up with examples in your own life in which you might alter some things you say or how you say them so that someone else might not take offense.  

Rolltard and Simple Jake! You guys are a laugh a minute. Lord have Mercy. You actually make Trump look smarter and that's pretty hard to do.