Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maker84

Why are the TItans so bad in Madden?

Recommended Posts

Maker84   

Was fairly excited for this seasons game but the rosters recently came out and the Titans are one of the bottom half of teams in the game.....

 This is supposed to be our best roster since 2008 so what gives?

Edited by Maker84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s been like that for years.  The Titans don’t have national exposure, which then influences how the developers rank the players.  They do a better job of adjusting scores than they used to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine   
9 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

It’s been like that for years.  The Titans don’t have national exposure, which then influences how the developers rank the players.  They do a better job of adjusting scores than they used to. 

Not quite true last year madden roster had us pretty high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 A See   

Do any titans have an x- factor ability or has that not been leaked yet? 

 

ETA:  Just looked it up. We are one of about 6 teams with no x- factor. I would've thought Byard, Casey, or even Henry would get one, but can't say im surprised. 

Edited by 10 A See

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jphardy   

Lewan is 81, #14 LT in the game.  Everybody complains about the ratings, but that's fucking egregious.

 

They'll fluctuate.  I won't get it til after preseason, when the rosters settle.  I usually adjust ratings at that point as I see fit, before beginning a franchise.

Edited by jphardy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

 

Hey Touched, says a lot about your standing doesn't it? CLICK CLICK
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
11 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

 

Hey Touched, says a lot about your standing doesn't it? CLICK CLICK
 

"When I was a "tard" I spoke as a "tard", when I became a man I did the "tard dance"!"

 

Lots of tard dancing this morning!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

"When I was a "tard" I spoke as a "tard", when I became a man I did the "tard dance"!"

 

Lots of tard dancing this morning!

It's the only thing he's any good at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...