Sign in to follow this  
Yoshimitsu

Joey’s Super Cool Food Reviews

I searched for the OG thread, but couldn’t find it. Thought it was time to revisit this great man.  He’s bigger, hungrier, and has merch now.  

As an aside, I’m surprised KFC didn’t file for removal on YouTube—this video did the opposite of selling that sandwich.  

patsplat   

Joey's falsetto is the true grotesque star.  Like if he had a deeper, kinda country voice, I could see it working.  But the squeal like a teenager finding a Ravenclaw baby doll T in Hot Topic is unbearable.

3 hours ago, patsplat said:

Joey's falsetto is the true grotesque star.  Like if he had a deeper, kinda country voice, I could see it working.  But the squeal like a teenager finding a Ravenclaw baby doll T in Hot Topic is unbearable.

The Holy Grail if Joey videos are when the restaurants make a mistake on his order.  His voice rises and his rage is a spectacle!

abenjami   

I saw this thread bumped and expected to see a link to Joey's obituary.  I'm fairly disappointed.