5 hours ago, abc2330 said:

PFF says he's one of the worst QBs outside of the pocket.  Good thing that he's so great within the pocket per Fahey, albeit surrounded by horrible players.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/titansized.com/2019/07/21/marcus-mariota-one-worst-qbs-pocket/amp/

Some guy with a wet as slicked back curl talking shit... Lol  I see the stat that he is bottom 5. Ok, part of his game he should improve on. He doesn't leave out of the pocket alot. But when he does it's usually + yardage.(if the receivers catch the ball) 

The end of the article also only proved the original articles point. That 8 is clutch. Face it man, say it with me... He's a gamer. Everyone knows if 8 under center we got a chance against any team.  #facts

OILERMAN   
14 minutes ago, TitanHead said:

He's a gamer. Everyone knows if 8 under center we got a chance against any team.  #facts

What about week 17 vs the Colts last year? 

20 minutes ago, TitanHead said:

Some guy with a wet as slicked back curl talking shit... Lol  I see the stat that he is bottom 5. Ok, part of his game he should improve on. He doesn't leave out of the pocket alot. But when he does it's usually + yardage.(if the receivers catch the ball) 

The end of the article also only proved the original articles point. That 8 is clutch. Face it man, say it with me... He's a gamer. Everyone knows if 8 under center we got a chance against any team.  #facts

Go back to not posting please 😊

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

What about week 17 vs the Colts last year? 

I bet we just might have another hole in the wolf lair wall about the size of a tard noggin. Tard dance to commence soon.