Respect 8

TitanHead

4 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Holy shit... That was a tough read

I'd compare it to if a 6th grader did a 5000 word essay on the (exaggerated) war stories his uncle told him

I quit.  It idiotic to take a QB that all the rankings systems and NFL experts telling you is bottom 20's and try to tell people he's the best QB in the league.  Why does he have to be the best?  Why not say he has potentials to be the best?  I think if he can, then.  No, it's always "he's as good as Brady and Rodgers."  I guarantee you MM has been mentioned equal to Rodgers and Brady more here by these guys than Houston/Rams fans have said their QB are equal to those guys.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota was hurt quite a bit last year, so of course we ran more than we wanted. It makes no sense to go into this season as a run heavy team when we are going to face quite a few top 10 QBs. We are g

Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled...  

*sigh*      

Posted Images

Dan Orlovsky had an interesting comment yesterday when asked if the Titans should extend Mariota:

No....because they still don’t know what they have with him.  He’s been there for four years...but  he’s been through so many different coaching staffs and offensive systems, he’s had absolutely no consistency around him, so he’s been inconsistent himself.  Anyone who’s already made up their mind about how good or bad Mariota is doesn’t know what they’re talking about...because nobody knows.  You can’t extend him until you know what you’re getting.”

9 hours ago, TitanHead said:

https://presnapreads.com/marcus-mariota-is-a-star/

Kid is a stud, point blank period. 

Looks like Touched The Tard’s wolf blanket was talking to him in the middle of the night again. I guess it could have been one of his wolf tee shirts but with what he wipes on them I doubt they talk to him much.

7 minutes ago, nine said:

Dan Orlovsky had an interesting comment yesterday when asked if the Titans should extend Mariota:

No....because they still don’t know what they have with him.  He’s been there for four years...but  he’s been through so many different coaching staffs and offensive systems, he’s had absolutely no consistency around him, so he’s been inconsistent himself.  Anyone who’s already made up their mind about how good or bad Mariota is doesn’t know what they’re talking about...because nobody knows.  You can’t extend him until you know what you’re getting.”

If you don’t know you know

7 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Looks like Touched The Tard’s wolf blanket was talking to him in the middle of the night again. I guess it could have been one of his wolf tee shirts but with what he wipes on them I doubt they talk to him much.

Lol, you wild cuh.

28 minutes ago, nine said:

Sensible take...

29 minutes ago, nine said:

Injury Prone.

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

If you don’t know you know

wise man

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I quit.  It idiotic to take a QB that all the rankings systems and NFL experts telling you is bottom 20's and try to tell people he's the best QB in the league.  Why does he have to be the best?  Why not say he has potentials to be the best?  I think if he can, then.  No, it's always "he's as good as Brady and Rodgers."  I guarantee you MM has been mentioned equal to Rodgers and Brady more here by these guys than Houston/Rams fans have said their QB are equal to those guys.

It is crazy.  

I was moderate in what I said and the rebuttal was I’m not a coach.  

Okay, who wrote the article?  Oh now you into personal attacks, lol.  

But is he a coach though?  Well no, but he’s been on ESPN and has GIFs and STATS!  

*address concerns with content and stats*

Yeah, but what do you know you ain’t a coach.

There is a level of fandom, and I hope every franchise has it so I know we aren’t the only fanbase dealing with people just as likely to post a picture of Chuck Norris saying he’s going to Area 51 as they are a football article (as well as being prepared to defend it).  I should have known when several respectful posters said this was a worthless thread and article.  

The most interesting thing in this thread for me is trying to remember what movie the gif of a mutant being destroyed by a car originally appeared.  If anyone knows, enlighten!

Mariota is an average QB. Playing in a pass heavy system would do nothing for him. He gets hurt constantly playing in a system where he doesn't even throw the ball that much. Mariota's career would have been over as a rookie if he had been thrown into the same situation as Luck. Passing 600 times behind an OL that couldn't block to save its life. He would literally be dead. 

4 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

It is crazy.  

But is he a coach though?  Well no, but he’s been on ESPN and has GIFs and STATS!  

There is a level of fandom, and I hope every franchise has it so I know we aren’t the only fanbase dealing with people just as likely to post a picture of Chuck Norris saying he’s going to Area 51 as they are a football article (as well as being prepared to defend it).  I should have known when several respectful posters said this was a worthless thread and article.  

The most interesting thing in this thread for me is trying to remember what movie the gif of a mutant being destroyed by a car originally appeared.  If anyone knows, enlighten!

Robocop...step your game up! 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Robocop...step your game up! 

I remember Robocop 2 more because of the mech with that dude’s brain in it.   When it comes to Verhoeven, I immediately think of Total Recall and it’s insanity.    

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

To add: why would we go into MM’s last year not putting the offense on his shoulders? Either prove you can put points on the board and stay healthy, thereby earning more time, or falter and we can move on knowing you couldn’t hack it. 

Certainly this is true. We still don’t even know if he can be a good NFL passer yet. Throw him into the deep end of a real NFL passing offense and see if he sinks or swims now. 

8 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

It is crazy.  

Your in denial. You mentioned schemes and footwork and that's when the " ok coach " was dropped. Not because you objected. And then the audacity to say confidently where he should have been looking or throwing is absurd..... But anywho by the looks of it i was spot on by saying stay in your lane. By all means object, feel how you want. But by no means can you critique scheme and footwork. #truth