Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Callidus

What do you all think is the biggest joke

Recommended Posts

Somedude   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Mariota too high

 

This response took longer than I expected. I expected it to be the first post in the thread. Son, I am disappoint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Callidus   
9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

This response took longer than I expected. I expected it to be the first post in the thread. Son, I am disappoint.

Same. Tbh I think he is rated 2 high myself and Im one of his bigger defenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Same. Tbh I think he is rated 2 high myself and Im one of his bigger defenders.

Hey Touched, you get tired of politics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Callidus   
1 hour ago, ManningEnvy said:

Hey Touched, you get tired of politics?

That was the best you had? As I was typing the title I knew you were gona say something. Idk why I expected anything descent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MIKE75   

Lewis over Henry and Lewan

 

Jayon got shafted

 

EQUALS

 

Madden Video Game is a JOKE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Callidus   
45 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Somebody got proof.

 

 

giant-chupa-chups-lollipop-eating.jpg

 

giant-chupa-chups-lollipop-huge.jpg

 

Looks like you're damn near total dickhead. 99% at least.

Props but I took his coment as his penis was just a huge joke. 

 

Like he takes off his pants and his man friend says I thought you were a guy.

Edited by Callidus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Somebody got proof.

 

 

giant-chupa-chups-lollipop-eating.jpg

 

giant-chupa-chups-lollipop-huge.jpg

 

Looks like you're damn near total dickhead. 99% at least.

This is a solid theory.....maybe the reason that my dick resembles a sweet gherkin is because the other 99 percent of it was absorbed by my head?

 

2 hours ago, Callidus said:

Props but I took his coment as his penis was just a huge joke. 

 

Like he takes off his pants and his man friend says I thought you were a guy.

Bingo.....when I take my pants off I look like a Ken doll with a skin tag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...