Red Jersey Is Back

BeedoeLaw

I don't like jerseys that look like they were made using a color swap in Madden when we could use baller throwbacks and color schemes that trigger Texans fans. These don't look unique or interesting. Why couldn't we do something with Oiler blue or, if they don't want to go that route, something around the Predators color scheme? 

5 hours ago, Bink said:

I don't like jerseys that look like they were made using a color swap in Madden when we could use baller throwbacks and color schemes that trigger Texans fans. These don't look unique or interesting. Why couldn't we do something with Oiler blue or, if they don't want to go that route, something around the Predators color scheme? 

I'd be for all of that including this red jersey. This shit's for the fans, after all. I don't see the harm in offering a buffet of options. More options means more potential revenue, so...

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

FYI multiple teams have these and it’s just a promotional jersey. Just like the ones from back in the day. 

Yeah, not sure why people always think the Titans ever wore a red jersey before... It was exactly like this, just something to sell and only that

Archived