Exclusive: Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling

OILERMAN

How is this different from what Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson did?

Especially considering that Steele and Simpson did it with the help of the obama justice dept., the FBI and clinton's cash?

Other than the fact that what Assange released to the world was the truth.  Those emails were real, whether Assange got them from a DNC insider or not.

The dirty dossier was nothing but a work of fiction.  Pure Russian disinfo. 

JFC, if it weren't for double standards, you guys wouldn't have any standards at all.

Both meddled, but you should be disturbed by the fact that one hacker/journo and his network were more effective than the DNC, the DOJ/FBI and clinton's operatives all working in concert.

But then again, clinton dirt is probably easier to find, since they've been scattering their slime from Arkansas to Haiti, to the Balkans for 30 years or more.

I have to laugh about the obvious timing of this.

Epstein's case starts to get interesting and here comes CNN,...

CNN:  Oh Look!  SQUIRREL!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you watch the CNN video and see the truth then maybe it will fix stupid...

False

Read it toadie   “If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller declared.

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

But hey, let’s not facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. 

Yeah, let's not.

The content of the emails released by Assange was what skewered clinton.  The dirty deeds of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the media and hillary clinton were exposed, and the voters didn't approve of them, or the people who perpetrated them.

Next time, don't choose a crooked shitbag for a candidate.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

Just now, TitanDuckFan said:

Yeah, let's not.

The content of the emails released by Assange was what skewered clinton.  The dirty deeds of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the media and hillary clinton were exposed, and the voters didn't approve of them, or the people who perpetrated them.

Next time, don't choose a crooked shitbag for a candidate.

I didn’t vote for her. Another one bites the dust. 

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Not in this situation, he was appointed overseer of the investigation.  You can't prosecute a sitting president.  You dumb fuck.

You are soooooooo fucking dumb. Read any article. Special Prosecutor Robert Meuller. 

And he could have left a sealed indictment.  You are just fucking ignorant.

12 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You are soooooooo fucking dumb. Read any article. Special Prosecutor Robert Meuller. 

And he could have left a sealed indictment.  You are just fucking ignorant.

Not getting into the middle of the battle, but I believe I read Mueller believed sealed indictments to also be off limits, but I could be wrong about that. 

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The DOJ interviewed Steele for 16 hours and came to the conclusion he was not acting in bad faith and that most of his analysis was spot on. 

interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016. Steele’s American lawyer was present for the conversation.

Also, it’s simply false that the dossier was the basis of the FISA warrant...so there goes that. 

Page had been on the FBI’s radar since 2013, when he interacted with undercover Russian intelligence agents in New York City. A trip to Moscow in the summer of 2016 further aroused the bureau’s suspicions, according to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant the FBI got approved in October 2016, allowing the bureau to intercept his electronic communications.

But hey, let’s not facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory. 

I've posted this multiple times.  Ignored entirely.  They will simply look the other way.  Nanananananananana 

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Not getting into the middle of the battle, but I believe I read Mueller believed sealed indictments to also be off limits, but I could be wrong about that. 

No you’re right

Every time the Russians hack our presidential elections, the Ecuadorians are always involved. 

Damn those Ecuadorians.  When will it stop.

Edited by Denali

On 7/16/2019 at 8:54 AM, MadMax said:

Not in this situation, he was appointed overseer of the investigation.  You can't prosecute a sitting president.  You dumb fuck.

Hey dumb fuck. Did you just hear Mueller himself say he was appointed as a prosecutor? Never said 'overseer'.