ChesterCopperpot1

Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, Mercalius said:

No.  He asked his fans to stop chanting it.  He doesn’t want to make it a campaign slogan.  Or have it be a consistent talking point leading up to 2020.  Because, yeah, it’s kinda slimy.  I never said it wasn’t - just that it was funny.

LOL

You called it political genius.

He tried to stop it? LOL

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

LOL

You called it political genius.

He tried to stop it? LOL

It was.  And your own party admitted it.  Move those goal posts!  He’s locked for 2020.  😂

Trump did not ask his fans to stop at the rally. 

It will be interesting to see if they stop at future rallies when he brings them up. 

OILERMAN   
40 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Trump did not ask his fans to stop at the rally. 

Merc hates Fake News, it’s one of the things he praised Trump for exposing.

And of course when Trump spreads the fake news Merc carries the water

patsplat   

It's not hard to understand that there's an active quarter of the electorate that is angry, racist, and destructive.  Guarantee those folks can be angry, racist, and destructive outside of the voting booth as well.  Guarantee everyone one of those folks has hurt a f***** or a n****** or a b***** with their words or actions.

So pardon me for not giving a f*** about their hurt feelings and their poor tribe.

5 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Yep. I agree. The DNC changed their rules because of what happened in 2016. The only person I’ve seen defend it is SK. The popular vote went for Clinton, but it was plain as day the DNC was doing everything in its power, including limiting debates, to push Clinton. As has been discussed ad naseum they as a private organization have that right, but it doesn’t mean it’s right. 

Limiting debates? There were 9 fucking DNC debates plus a dozen public forums.

The voters picked Hillary. The DNC didn’t push her over Bernie. Get over it. 

42 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Limiting debates? There were 9 fucking DNC debates plus a dozen public forums.

The voters picked Hillary. The DNC didn’t push her over Bernie. Get over it. 

In case anyone is listening Bernie is bitching about being treated fairly this go-round as well. Clinton won most of the primary states. Sanders won a few caucus states which are set up to allow for a vocal minority impact the winner. She beat him fair and square at the voting booth. I'm so tired of the DNC favored Clinton crap. No shit; just like the RNC is telling all Republican candidates to stay away from 2020. It's amazing how little Americans understand about the purpose of the DNC/RNC.

4 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

You're pretty far down the rabbit hole with this concoction of excuses. It's pretty hard to fathom.

People disagree. That is the nature of life. But not all disagreements or opinions are reasonable. You're complicit in something that is unacceptable for many reasons, most importantly the ethical and moral reasons involved. I hope some day that matters to you again and your personal response is something beyond pithy words and pretending to be above reacting.

Thoughts and prayers sent my way, right? 😇

30 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Thoughts and prayers sent my way, right? 😇

Nope just shame for normalizing/minimizing the systematic destruction of our institutions and absolving redneck america of any culpability. I hope it was worth it because you are damaged goods on this board moving forward.

17 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Nope just shame for normalizing/minimizing the systematic destruction of our institutions and absolving redneck america of any culpability. I hope it was worth it because you are damaged goods on this board moving forward.

Lol, glad to know you’re the arbiter of public opinion on this here message board, partner 🤠

The haughtiness is strong 😂😂

Edited by Mercalius

20 minutes ago, oldschool said:

OldJewHater telling people that they are damaged goods. Now that's funny.

4 hours ago, patsplat said:

It's not hard to understand that there's an active quarter of the electorate that is angry, racist, and destructive.  Guarantee those folks can be angry, racist, and destructive outside of the voting booth as well.  Guarantee everyone one of those folks has hurt a f***** or a n****** or a b***** with their words or actions.

So pardon me for not giving a f*** about their hurt feelings and their poor tribe.

I know, those liberal f**** are annoying as hell.

8 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Lol, glad to know you’re the arbiter of public opinion on this here message board, partner 🤠

The haughtiness is strong 😂😂

You know me. I call out all bullshit whether I like you or not. You sir are full of it. Also don't be naive, I may have voiced it but you better believe many are thinking it.

begooode   

I'm starting to think Ben was right, but for other reasons -- Trump is the most transparent president ever!  Seems the transparency extends more so to his followers.  As Denny RIPIP Green would say: Trump is who we thought he is.  The ardent followers and the second layer of pretzel makers are a little more surprising unfortunately.