ChesterCopperpot1

Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

2 hours ago, reo said:

And continuing to miss the point.

He needs to make sure he donates his brain to science; some very interesting brain chemistry at work there; you try to leave him on ignore, but he's just too entertaining.

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

No, it was not.

So... it’s actually you who is the one calling our special forces murderers. Omar did not say that. YOU said it.

My apologies. I said murder instead of kill. Forgot Democrats are fucking retarded and don't know what a synonym is. 

9 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

My apologies. I said murder instead of kill. Forgot Democrats are fucking retarded and don't know what a synonym is. 

There is clearly a distinct difference between the 2 but don't let that stop you from being a dense ass.

5 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Not a synonym; the point she was making was that it was not only tragic that Americans died that day, but that a lot of her misguided countrymen who were raised from birth to believe that any white soldier with a gun is the devil also died that day. She was ten years old and living in Kenya because her family had fled the violence when it occurred, btw.

8 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

You just said you equate killing to murder. Thus you think our troops are murderers.

Omar is not the one who came to that conclusion. It’s all on you you un-American bastard...

Wait, is Starkiller defending Omar while simultaneously hating on Trump?  

Im not fully caught up, but is this what’s happening? :popcorn:

Edited by Mercalius

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Not a synonym; the point she was making was that it was not only tragic that Americans died that day, but that a lot of her misguided countrymen who were raised from birth to believe that any white soldier with a gun is the devil also died that day. She was ten years old and living in Kenya because her family had fled the violence when it occurred, btw.

killing and murder are synonyms. JFC. That is not the point she was making. If you think it is wrong then feel free to write Mike Durant, Zudhi Jasser, and Kyle Lamb. All of them are Veterans involved and they interpreted it as such. So feel free to go tell them how wrong they are. Jasser went as far as to call Omar anti-American. So take that up with them and tell them how wrong they are. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You beat me to it, but I clarified. Why would only grouping them together on the topic of ethnicity be wrong but not when other country folk refer to Americans as fat, obese? Or rude, obnoxious? Spoiled, selfish, wasteful?

You probably dont realize it, but I'm sure you do it and do it more than you may think.

I'm not sure I'm completely getting what you're asking, but to me those things are commentary on American culture and nothing to do with ethnicity. I certainly have made comments to that effect which summarizes a culture, which is fine IMO as long as it's factually accurate. It's important not to let that macro assessment impact individual ones, though. And it's important to keep in mind it is a cultural point and not let it leak into talk about ethnicity which is what has happened here.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:25 AM, oldschool said:

Think Trump is smart and capable of playing chess may be the single dumbest thing ever posted on this board.

Care to comment on the Vox article and breakdown from my BFF Timmie Redlaces Pool that I linked earlier but everyone magically ignored confirming what I said?  😂 

Strange how quiet things got over that yet everyone’s so eager to argue math scores.  

Oh and good luck on the “international community” having any influence on what ‘Murica does regarding asylum. Especially after what’s happened to Europe. 

Keep try-Harding over Twitter drama though!  

Like.  A.  Fiddle.  😂

32 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Wait, is Starkiller defending Omar while simultaneously hating on Trump?  

Im not fully caught up, but is this what’s happening? :popcorn:

31 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

And you’re Jewish, right SK?  

Yeah, because I actually read what Omar said that was so “antisemitic”.

It’s just Fox News bullshit. She said Congress’ support for Israel was all about the benjamins, as in members of Congress collecting lobbying money from AIPAC. They manage to slime her by spinning it into Jews are all about money, even though she said no such thing. 

This is is why sheep who will believe anything Fox News tells them are so valuable to the GOP. 

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Yeah, because I actually read what Omar said that was so “antisemitic”.

It’s just Fox News bullshit. She said Congress’ support for Israel was all about the benjamins, as in members of Congress collecting lobbying money from AIPAC. They manage to slime her by spinning it into Jews are all about money, even though she said no such thing. 

This is is why sheep who will believe anything Fox News tells them are so valuable to the GOP. 

Wow.  🤔  Fox News bullshit?   This is ok?

Edited by Mercalius