Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I told you they would lie and misrepresent my position. They have to because I own them! 

You don't own shit. And you would know all about lying and misrepresentation. Those are your only moves 

Holy Hell JFC people. Asian is a race but race does not have anything to do with Math scores and shit. Asians generally have higher test scores because of their culture. Asians have much tighter family values and traditions than others and they are very strict and disciplinary when it comes to Academics. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So you dont do it, but with other countries?

You dont bulk Canadians or Americans or South Americans together? And no, I'm talking ethnicity only. 

Well I try not to prove points on ethnicity only so, no. It doesn't make sense to me to bulk Canadians or Americans on ethnicity, there's so many there.

1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

Holy Hell JFC people. Asian is a race but race does not have anything to do with Math scores and shit. Asians generally have higher test scores because of their culture. Asians have much tighter family values and traditions than others and they are very strict and disciplinary when it comes to Academics. 

You mean Asian brains aren't naturally better at math than black and mexican brains? The same way black people can just naturally run faster and jump higher? 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

You are the one who claimed here that Omar said special forces were murderers. That doesn’t have shit to do with any article you posted. I challenged you to find her quote. You couldn’t find one because she never said anything to that effect. 

Grow a pair and just admit you were wrong. 

The quote is in the fucking article. You do know that murder is synonymous with killing right? Do you know what a synonym is? Stop and read what the veterans had to say about it. You are saying those vets that responded to her are wrong? Just stop already. Stop defending this piece of shit.  

7 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

The quote is in the fucking article.

No, it was not.

You do know that murder is synonymous with killing right?

So... it’s actually you who is the one calling our special forces murderers. Omar did not say that. YOU said it.

Edited by Starkiller

4 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

You mean Asian brains aren't naturally better at math than black and mexican brains? The same way black people can just naturally run faster and jump higher? 

I don't have Doctorate in Genetics. Common Sense would tell me that it is mostly cultural related. Any natural advantage would be miniscule. 

2 hours ago, reo said:

And continuing to miss the point.

He needs to make sure he donates his brain to science; some very interesting brain chemistry at work there; you try to leave him on ignore, but he's just too entertaining.

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

No, it was not.

So... it’s actually you who is the one calling our special forces murderers. Omar did not say that. YOU said it.

My apologies. I said murder instead of kill. Forgot Democrats are fucking retarded and don't know what a synonym is. 

9 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

My apologies. I said murder instead of kill. Forgot Democrats are fucking retarded and don't know what a synonym is. 

There is clearly a distinct difference between the 2 but don't let that stop you from being a dense ass.

5 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Not a synonym; the point she was making was that it was not only tragic that Americans died that day, but that a lot of her misguided countrymen who were raised from birth to believe that any white soldier with a gun is the devil also died that day. She was ten years old and living in Kenya because her family had fled the violence when it occurred, btw.

8 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

You just said you equate killing to murder. Thus you think our troops are murderers.

Omar is not the one who came to that conclusion. It’s all on you you un-American bastard...