ChesterCopperpot1

Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

 

You can do anything except answer simple questions. Hardly Captain America.

 

You're a classic Mysterio, though. (though that pains me because Mysterio is so cool still).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

 

There we go. Now come on back to reality and join the rest of us. Your wit has always been your most redeeming quality. Now come back to the conversation. 

 

It’s as simple as this: do you think his statements were unbecoming and essentially racist? If not, why? For the sake of continuity I’m asking this not to make a point but to clarify where you stand. I’m not talking about politics. I’m asking directly: what do you think of his comments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

LOL!   On both comments.  Trumps going to cruise to a win in 2020.  Likely not even close.  And I’m very seriously considering not voting (not that it matters in TN anyway). 

 

Explain the 2018 mid terms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

And I’m very seriously considering not voting (not that it matters in TN anyway). 

 

Of course you won’t, or you’ll vote Trump.

 

Tim Pool’s whole strategy is to get Dems to turn on the dem establishment. He supported Bernie last time now he’s supporting two candidates polling at 1 and 0 % claiming the media and establishment are keeping the real popular people down. 

 

Getting dems not to vote is the same as campaigning for Trump 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There we go. Now come on back to reality and join the rest of us. Your wit has always been your most redeeming quality. Now come back to the conversation. 

 

It’s as simple as this: do you think his statements were unbecoming and essentially racist? If not, why? For the sake of continuity I’m asking this not to make a point but to clarify where you stand. I’m not talking about politics. I’m asking directly: what do you think of his comments?

I have redeeming qualities?!?!  Here I was in my feelies because Oldschool doesn’t want to have cake and punch with me and a dozen preschoolers.  

 

And I’ve told y’all already - I think his comments are funny.  Both in the sense that my troll ass knows the response it was going to generate and in the sense that the political strategy is clear (and likely effective).  What does my personal view on them as they pertain to society as a whole or being acceptable from an elected official matter?  If I disagree with you are either of our minds going to be changed?  If I agree, why does it matter then?  Just to pat ourselves on the back because we think alike?  The trap some of you think you are setting is predictable and pretty insulting. 

 

The sky being blue can make a lot of people mad if they want it to be red.  Someone pointing it out that it’s blue can apparently make them just as mad 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I have redeeming qualities?!?!  Here I was in my feelies because Oldschool doesn’t want to have cake and punch with me and a dozen preschoolers.  

 

And I’ve told y’all already - I think his comments are funny.  Both in the sense that my troll ass knows the response it was going to generate and in the sense that the political strategy is clear (and likely effective).  What does my personal view on them as they pertain to society as a whole or being acceptable from an elected official matter?  If I disagree with you are either of our minds going to be changed?  If I agree, why does it matter then?  Just to pat ourselves on the back because we think alike?  The trap some of you think you are setting is predictable and pretty insulting. 

 

The sky being blue can make a lot of people mad if they want it to be red.  Someone pointing it out that it’s blue can apparently make them just as mad 🤷‍♂️

So...you can’t and won’t answer the question. Got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

So...you can’t and won’t answer the question. Got it. 

I think a better question is why do you think I should feel obligated to explain my personal beliefs to you and others in what is already quite obviously a bad faith environment?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I also find it funny that I was being genuine with my question and the retort was ‘you’re setting a trap; it’s plain as day!’.

It is a trap.  Either agree with me or be shunned.  Do what I say or be shunned.  My thoughts and opinions are my own and the world will keep turning regardless of them.  But the expectation or demand for me to be forthcoming with them to a bunch of weirdos who think think they’re outing Nazis on the Internet is something I have no interest in doing.  It’s more cathartic to just sit back and chuckle at all of it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mercalius said:

It is a trap.  Either agree with me or be shunned.  Do what I say or be shunned.  My thoughts and opinions are my own and the world will keep turning regardless of them.  But the expectation or demand for me to be forthcoming with them to a bunch of weirdos who think think they’re outing Nazis on the Internet is something I have no interest in doing.  It’s more cathartic to just sit back and chuckle at all of it.  

The victimhood is strong here. What is happening is folks are calling a spade for a spade and you don't want to engage beyond the weak generalizations you have--which is fine and your right, no need to explain yourself. When these discussions happen and you post on this board, others are going to want you to elaborate or defend your position, that's the nature of debating politics. 

 

For me, you've already shared enough of your opinions for people to read how much of an "original thinker" you are. Saying--"Trump is playing chess" is all that really needs to be seen for us to read you. 

 

Also, I definitely support your decision not to vote. Please don't vote. While I realize your point that any vote you would cast would be inconsequential towards a presidential election, you obviously don't take being a citizen seriously enough to weigh in on local governance. 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Its summer and I tan very easily and get quite brown. So if any of you mother fuckers say anything negative about me you are a fucking racist!!

A Portuguese retard definitely holds a higher status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bink said:

The victimhood is strong here. What is happening is folks are calling a spade for a spade and you don't want to engage beyond the weak generalizations you have--which is fine and your right, no need to explain yourself. When these discussions happen and you post on this board, others are going to want you to elaborate or defend your position, that's the nature of debating politics. 

 

For me, you've already shared enough of your opinions for people to read how much of an "original thinker" you are. Saying--"Trump is playing chess" is all that really needs to be seen for us to read you. 

 

Also, I definitely support your decision not to vote. Please don't vote. While I realize your point that any vote you would cast would be inconsequential towards a presidential election, you obviously don't take being a citizen seriously enough to weigh in on local governance. 

 

 

 

 

 

Please feel sorry for me Bink!  People are saying mean things on the Internet and I’m super upset 😂😂

 

And I can’t believe you said the spade thing in 2019!  Some folks think that’s racist homie.  

Edited by Mercalius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.