Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Btowner said:

This police officer goes on the internet and finds a post, blog or tweet claiming AOC said "we pay our soldiers too much" and then decides to post about shooting her. Today, he got fired from his job. Fourteen years down the drain.

Guess what? The quote is fake. Another example of the folks who scream fake news the loudest being the greatest consumers of.....fake news.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-pay-soldiers-much/

There are a bunch of sites out there trolling Trumpies by putting out fake memes of Dems making ridiculous outrageous statements then linking them to fake articles that take about 10 seconds to realize are pure parody; it's like the Onion taken to the next degree, but so many Trumpies see things that conform to their distorted views and then immediately repost them without even bothering to read the article. Their capacity to believe anything negative about people they dislike for having different views is actually alarming.

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

it's like the Onion taken to the next degree, but so many Trumpies see things that conform to their distorted views and then immediately repost them without even bothering to read the article. Their capacity to believe anything negative about people they dislike for having different views is actually alarming.

Simple Jake literally started a thread a while back linking to a blatantly satirical article that he thought was real. 

Tux posts shit from sites with ads for miracle cancer cures.

These people are not qualified to use the internet.

17 hours ago, Btowner said:

This police officer goes on the internet and finds a post, blog or tweet claiming AOC said "we pay our soldiers too much" and then decides to post about shooting her. Today, he got fired from his job. Fourteen years down the drain.

Guess what? The quote is fake. Another example of the folks who scream fake news the loudest being the greatest consumers of.....fake news.

Moral of the story: never Facebook. 

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Where is the outrage about Biden feeling up little girls and their mothers (or grand mothers)?  Oh wait, he said he was sorry and that he was just a touchy feely guy.  This is just one example where they ignore one of theirs but will act like they are appalled from the same behavior of a Republican.  They are fakes and liars. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=biden+is+a+perv&view=detail&mid=1DF4E7EA12B23C85208E1DF4E7EA12B23C85208E&FORM=VIRE

You use Bing? Lol it makes so much sense now 

17 hours ago, Btowner said:

Trump supporters can't even SPELL fact check, let alone knowing how to perform one.

Edited by freakingeek

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why is that. What is the issue with bing?

And why does that diminish the stoery?

I mean, what should matter is the site used that provided the story (evidence).

If I find an article on CNN, what does it matter if I used google or bing to get me there?

It's not about the search engine. It's about the fact that his link revealed the low-quality level of research and thought that goes into forming an opinion and how the internet can contribute to our ignorance. 

If you just go to a search engine and type X_____is a perv you will find anything to support your worldview. 

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Then some need to do a better job expressing that. Because what I questioned was not the same as how you put it. 

I get the point but I think there is a bit of exaggeration there. 

I highly doubt if I search Michael Jordan is a murderer I will find an article claiming he is. 

Funny you should use Michael Jordan because it’s widely known his dad was killed because of Jordan’s gambling debts.