Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Btowner said:

When Trump talked about winning, didn't know it meant bullying four neophyte politicians who have been in Congress for barely six months. Talk about lowered expectations.

When was the last time Trump mentioned the wall, healthcare or even the Black Lung Trust Fund for the miners in West Virginia? Got to give it to Trump. He really knows how to provide diversions for his simple-minded base. I guess as long as he's engaged in middle school taunts and bullying instead of governing, we are all winning.

There is a reason he doesn't mention this.  This is what the Trump/republican tax bill did:

https://home.kpmg/us/en/home/insights/2019/01/tnf-coal-excise-tax-lower-tax-rates-2019.html

January 9, 2019

Effective January 1, 2019, the excise tax rates imposed under section 4121 on a producer’s sale of coal mined from coal mines in the United States have been lowered.

The funds generated under section 4121 are dedicated to the “Black Lung Disability Trust Fund.”

The rate of tax before 2019 was $1.10 for coal from underground mines, and $0.55 for coal from surface mines. The excise tax was limited to 4.4% per ton, and did not apply to lignite.

Beginning after December 31, 2018, the excise tax is reduced as follows:

$0.50 for coal from underground mines

$0.25 for coal from surface mines 

The excise tax applicable percentage limitation is 2% per ton.

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

That's amazing considering I was strictly in the NFL Titans part. Then went into the other sports, then into the politics. 

I was talking about the dumbing down of them not the order you started visiting them. You dumbed down politics before the others. 

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

Having dogs is racist.  Owning an NBA team is racist.  Landing on the moon is racist.  The concept of time is racist.  These are all actual things that have trended on Twitter in the last month.  You guys need a new word.  

5 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Having dogs is racist.  Owning an NBA team is racist.  Landing on the moon is racist.  The concept of time is racist.  These are all actual things that have trended on Twitter in the last month.  You guys need a new word.  

First of all, it's a really weak logical fallacy to say that sometimes people misuse a word so the word is always misused.

But fine.

How about ... it's discriminatory? Because it's legally discriminatory. We can set aside what to call discrimination that's based on race or national origin. We can stick with discriminatory.

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

First of all, it's a really weak logical fallacy to say that sometimes people misuse a word so the word is always misused.

But fine.

How about ... it's discriminatory? Because it's legally discriminatory. We can set aside what to call discrimination that's based on race or national origin. We can stick with discriminatory.

I find you attempting to clarify your snarky bait-message racist! ?

And are you still trying to pin me to either condoning/condemning what Trump did? I said it was hilarious and good political strategy.  Which it was.   So...?

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I don't know your skin color and I could give a flying fuck. You are the racist. 

You will not win this argument that is how you assholes operate. You think you get some special pass because you claim to vote democrat? That gives you some right to call people a racist and it absolves you from your own racism? 

There is nothing that these asshole democrats are saying to blacks that will ever help them improve their lives. Hate whitey, hate America here is your hand out. Anybody who is impressed with that has little character. 

You honestly know absolutely nothing about me, but you are so fucking transparent. You don’t know what political party I associate with. You don’t know my skin color. Yet you throw out all these wild accusations because you’re being called what you fucking are: a racist. 

You might be the dumbest fucking bigot on this board. And no, I’m not going to put you on ignore. Instead, I’m going to come at you every time you bring race into a discussion. You are just as much human garbage as the President you back. 

10 hours ago, freakingeek said:

Get something straight numbnut, just because we are liberal with our views compared to you and your racist president, doesn't mean we support Antifa, baby killing, and all the other pure bullshit you Trump tards spew. Jesus Christ, your views are right back in line with the white nationalism of the sixties. We don't condone violence, unlike members of the pro white movement being supported by Trump and the rest of the lily livered GOP senate. 

You don't see Democrats putting up any "We have most of the guns" memes on social media.

5 hours ago, freakingeek said:

They CHOOSE not to. It's not even in their realm of possibilities. Blind nationaism.

It's the scariest kind, every leader who ever jailed his opposition never claimed they were anti-him/her, he claimed they were anti whichever country they were in charge of.