Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Absolutely true. That is what just about every white democrat presidential candidate has done already. Apologized for being white and blamed white people and the country for all black failures. 

Al Sharpton practically runs these people!

I haven't heard anyone apologize for being white. Give me a quote where someone running for President said, "I'm ashamed of being white." 

On 7/15/2019 at 11:29 AM, OILERMAN said:

If Trump was playing chess and was a genius like Merc claims he wouldn’t have gotten his ass kicked in the mid terms. He went all in on the caravans and rapist Mexicans coming. The Dems cleaned up historically in the mid terms.

He’ll get his ass kicked in 2020 too

The funniest thing about them saying he is playing chess, is the fact that the guy probably has absolutely no idea what the rules of chess are. I bet if we sat down to play chess he would say that it’s the nicest checkerboard he has ever seen and then ask how to stack the pieces when someone gets kinged.

4 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

The funniest thing about them saying he is playing chess, is the fact that the guy probably has absolutely no idea what the rules of chess are. I bet if we sat down to play chess he would say that it’s the nicest checkerboard he has ever seen and then ask how to stack the pieces when someone gets kinged.

This assumes he knows how to play checkers...

35 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Trump supporters simply cannot comprehend this simple sentence. 

They CHOOSE not to. It's not even in their realm of possibilities. Blind nationaism.

24 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I haven't heard anyone apologize for being white. Give me a quote where someone running for President said, "I'm ashamed of being white." 

He's delusional. Slavery has been a worldwide issue since there were humans on earth. Fortunately SOME of  us evolve beyond that. If you ask me if I'm ashamed of how our ancestors treated African Americans, I will say yes. That doesn't make me responsible for what happened in the past. It's up to us now to learn from our past mistakes and move forward. Rolltard isn't interested in moving forward. He deliberately muddies the waters, and he bends facts that deflect and "support" his nonsense. Like no one can see through that. Through history, the powers that be (usually the wealthy) have always kept the have nots down and it is still that way, except Trump has figured out a way to keep them down and still make them think that he's working for them, when in actuality, he doesn't give two shits about them. 

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You are the racist. What does full blown racist mean? So if I'm not a blind idiot that automatically means I'm a racist?

Go fuck yourself.

I’m definitely not a racist. I get it, though. You’re looking more and more foolish in this thread, so the only way to save yourself is to call someone else a racist. No big deal. 

You Are not only a blind idiot, but I’d venture to say you don’t get out of your house too terribly often. Probably a good idea since racists aren’t exactly liked in society. 

29 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

He's delusional. Slavery has been a worldwide issue since there were humans on earth. Fortunately SOME of  us evolve beyond that. If you ask me if I'm ashamed of how our ancestors treated African Americans, I will say yes. That doesn't make me responsible for what happened in the past. It's up to us now to learn from our past mistakes and move forward. Rolltard isn't interested in moving forward. He deliberately muddies the waters, and he bends facts that deflect and "support" his nonsense. Like no one can see through that. Through history, the powers that be (usually the wealthy) have always kept the have nots down and it is still that way, except Trump has figured out a way to keep them down and still make them think that he's working for them, when in actuality, he doesn't give two shits about them. 

He's desperate to prove to the board and himself that he's not racist.  That's obvious by the fact that he's always bringing race up as a subject. It's a tell that he's preoccupied with the subject.

His defense mechanism is......it's not me, it's you.

3 minutes ago, ctm said:

He's desperate to prove to the board and himself that he's not racist.  That's obvious by the fact that he's always bringing race up as a subject. It's a tell that he's preoccupied with the subject.

His defense mechanism is......it's not me, it's you.

I have an Asian wife and Black friends!

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

How would I look foolish when saying a simple truth that Asians are good at math caused all of you to shit yourselves? You will never admit you think blacks are inferior but you do. 

How do you know I’m not black, fucktard? 

The only person I currently find inferior is you, and it has nothing to do with skin color. 

Fucking disgusting racist.