Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Fair enough. Most are. Those from northeast Asia(China, Japan, Korea) score the highest on IQ tests and do the best in math. 

I am not trying to get into this racial debate, but this is exactly how it was in my HS. Especially the math part.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

Just now, Rolltide said:

So I'm the one who made up the idea of calling Asians a race? I told the administrators of the SAT and ACT to use Asian as a race? Or forced them? I also forced Asian as a race on the census?

Asians themselves use the term Asian as a race so that is my fault?

No but you're the one applying it to ethnicity. Perhaps it isn't about where your DNA originated but more about which culture you grew up in? And I know you're claiming ethnicity made culture, but that's not all that did - so did regions and religions and other cultures. Obviously it's very complex stuff. Taking a straight line right to ethnicity is lazy and overwhelmingly associated with a racist agenda, so you can't blame people for reacting to it.

2 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

No but you're the one applying it to ethnicity. Perhaps it isn't about where your DNA originated but more about which culture you grew up in? And I know you're claiming ethnicity made culture, but that's not all that did - so did regions and religions and other cultures. Obviously it's very complex stuff. Taking a straight line right to ethnicity is lazy and overwhelmingly associated with a racist agenda, so you can't blame people for reacting to it.

Ha!

Watch him do just that.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Are you saying it is wrong to refer to someone as an "Asian"? 

It depends on the context. If someone asked me what ethnicity someone was and I said "Asian", I would not expect that to go down well personally.

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I used the word Asian the same way everybody else uses that word. It is used on the census on the ACT and SAT tests and on dozens of official forms. It is used on passports and citizenship applications. 

You are full of shit. 

Why the obsession with that one race and not others? Because Asian success runs contrary to your view that America is a racist shithole that oppresses minorities?

https://masteryprep.com/act-race-ethnicity-data/

Asian is used a a racial category on these ACT test results. I guess they are racists. 

What is your real complaint? Why do you want to discount Asian success?

Is it a racial category though? I'd be interested to know what the exact question is.

I don't hold those views at all. My real complaint is I think you saw these stats and immediately jumped to ethnicity when that might not be what it actually encompasses entirely.

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Do you think mistaken one for another is worse than just referring to that person as Asian if you weren't 100% sure?

If I wasn't sure I'd probably say that. I think X but I'm not sure.

Again though it really depends on the context. Saying someone is Asian is perfectly accurate in many contexts. I know it isn't offensive in itself. But bulking Asian ethnicities to prove some point on ethnicity is lazy and dangerous to me.

10 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Asians do not think it is offensive to call them Asian. Oriental is the word that is no longer politically correct. the libtards have no problem having a racial designation for all blacks who come from dozens of different countries and religions. 

Now i have to write a 15 page post showing math test results for every single nationality so the racists can find one or 2 that are not superior to blacks. they are full of shit. 

You just said it was fair enough. Now it's some conspiracy. Calm down and take a breath.

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

https://masteryprep.com/act-race-ethnicity-data/

Interesting how blacks perform lower on English tests than Hispanics every year on the SAT and ACT. Hispanics! English is not their first language!

How can we manipulate the tests to change that? Have 50 different ethnicity for Hispanic? It is embarrassing that not even 35% of blacks score an 18 in English with score averages going down.  While scores for most declined during the Obama years Asian scores improved in that time. The fucking show offs!

Hey Injured Antelope, you will eventually figure out that it’s much more fun to bitch slap a white trash retard than it is to argue with him.

Just now, Rolltide said:

The ACT tests divided students by the following categories. Asian, African American, Hispanic, Caucasian, Native American. 

What you want to do is browse through about 20 different Asian groups so you can find the ones who did the worst and proclaim that Asians actually suck almost as bad as blacks at math or something else. 

Divided how though? What is the actual question?

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What's your ethnicity?

White-NonHispanic

White-Hispanic

Hispanic

Asian

African-American

Etc.

They don't ask if you're Chinese, Japanese, Korean....at least not back before 2008. Not sure what they do now. I'm sure it's similar. 

Hey Touched, sing for us ya tard bitch. In my room, in my room.......Give us a good wolf howl.

Edited by ManningEnvy