Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Acosta is Stepping down.

ctm   
4 hours ago, scine09 said:

It’s amazing how many either bad or at best questionable characters have worked in that administration.

That's the only type of people who would consider working for him.  Anyone else with any intelligence and integrity can figure out where Trump's road leads.

You've got to be a fool, a thief or both to agree to work for him

Edited by ctm

9 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I do? 

Speaking of being close to death have you really looked at Pelosi lately?  She looks like the grim reaper.  Schumer and Biden have already died. 

You ... think this upsets us? 

Btowner   
33 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Hey @Soxcat, who is more attractive, Mrs Obama or Mrs Acosta. 

Who is prettier, Acosta’s daughters or Obama’s?

It might take some time for him to respond. He's reviewing eight years of questionable Moochelle memes and emails before he can answer.

Soxcat   
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, CreepingDeath said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I recall you comparing Michelle Obama to a gorilla and/or a man.  

I was being objective.  Not trying to be mean.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, scine09 said:

It’s amazing how many either bad or at best questionable characters have worked in that administration.

Actually Acosta isn't a "questionable" character and the prosecutors were up against a lack of evidence at the time and Epstein had the top lawyers money could buy.  Ken Starr, who was one of his lawyers made the argument they didn't have enough evidence to charge Epstein with a Federal crime because they couldn't "prove" any of the girls were transported across state lines.  They have that evidence now but didn't have it then.  So technically this was a state case and not federal.   

By the way Horowitz was one of his attorney's and the women/girl accusing him is such a bad witness they aren't even using her in the Epstein prosecution.  Even her attorney said she made it up to get money.  So yea, Epstein is a POS but it isn't Acosta's fault how it turned out. 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

prosecutors were up against a lack of evidence 

Stop. Lying. 

They had a 56 page indictment lined up. They were investigating a pedophilia ring that crossed four states and international borders. The detectives in Florida unearthed over 70 girls in Florida alone. 

I repeat: Stop. Fucking. Lying. 

Go read some better sources.