Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

Acosta is Stepping down.

OILERMAN   

I'm watching this lying rant from Trump with that Ghoul Acosta, my God he's got sweat pouring off him, he looks close to death

MadMax   
43 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm watching this lying rant from Trump with that Ghoul Acosta, my God he's got sweat pouring off him, he looks close to death

He can't die yet.  He needs to be publicly shamed first.  Then he has my permission to die.

OILERMAN   
55 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’d be just fine if he dies right away...

At this point me too

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Ghoul is the right word.  Here ya go @Soxcat - I know you like making judgmental comments on the appearance of women:

Soxcat   

I do? 

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Speaking of being close to death have you really looked at Pelosi lately?  She looks like the grim reaper.  Schumer and Biden have already died. 

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I do? 

Speaking of being close to death have you really looked at Pelosi lately?  She looks like the grim reaper.  Schumer and Biden have already died. 

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I recall you comparing Michelle Obama to a gorilla and/or a man.  

Dollop   
3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I do? 

Cool with pelosi dying.  Get somebody more progressive, impeach trump, and actually enforce subpoenas.

Schumer and Biden can go too.