Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Libtards are traitors.

58 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I recommend this for Trump and his supporters

https://www.cvs.com/shop/cvs-health-extra-strength-cognitive-health-30ct-prodid-714451

Their long term memory fluctuates, seemingly leaving out 2000-2008, so they may also need some more supplements for their long term memory functions. It’s fascinating though, seeing as other than those years and their short term memory failure they seem to have at least a solid grasp on the rest of it, warped as it may be. 

Rolltide   
6 hours ago, Btowner said:

Whenever Trump or his supporters questions anyone patriotism, I immediately think of the quote, “Patriotism  is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

So you agree with what your hero Beto said to those immigrants? 

wtenn   
15 hours ago, Rolltide said:

The slander of the 3/5 clause. 

The libtard line about the 3/5 clause is that all these smart white men got together in Philadelphia at the constitutional convention, put their heads together and came to the conclusion that black people were only 60% human. 

This is what almost all black Americans believe because they are taught to think that way. This is what I mean by traitors. It is a lie!

The 3/5 clause has nothing to do with human worth. It is not even universally racial. Any free blacks were counted 100% like everybody else. It was a way for purely representational purposes only to count those who were slaves. How do we count people with no citizenship rights? The southern states wanted slaves to count 100%. The northern states obviously balked so they settled on a compromise. 

Any person who teaches that the 3/5 rule has anything to do with human worth for some ultimate political gain is a traitor. 

You are defending the 3/5 rule? 

Of course, slaves were valued (in terms of their treatment) far worse than 3/5 of a human being.  It was more like 0/5.  And the southern states didn't want to count slaves at 100% as some type of moralistic measure.  The 3/5 rule was so the southern states could use the presence of slaves for a political advantage (while still subjecting them to sub-human treatment) in obtaining more congressional seats.  Kind of like having their cake and eating it too, since these extra seats were key in fending off anti-slavery legislation.

GOAT9   
2 hours ago, wtenn said:

Of course, slaves were valued (in terms of their treatment) far worse than 3/5 of a human being.  It was more like 0/5.  And the southern states didn't want to count slaves at 100% as some type of moralistic measure.  The 3/5 rule was so the southern states could use the presence of slaves for a political advantage (while still subjecting them to sub-human treatment) in obtaining more congressional seats.  Kind of like having their cake and eating it too, since these extra seats were key in fending off anti-slavery legislation.

While I agree with what you said 100%. I think you are missing Rolltide's point. 

GOAT9   

Its important to note that there are a lot of moderate democrats who are Patriotic. However, I agree that the direction the Democrat party is going is un-American and the Moderates are feeling it. Look at all the infighting between Pelosi's camp vs AOC and you can see that there is a clear struggle going on. Another note, the GOP has similar issues. The extremists from both sides need to be dealt with in order for things to get better. 

WG53   

Patriotism is such a moronic concept. No one chooses where they are born.

Being proud of where you are from is one thing but the extent people take it is ridiculous.

Rolltide   
5 hours ago, wtenn said:

So what did I say are you arguing with? You basically said the same fucking thing I said! 

I did not defend the rule you ass. I did not defend the southern states position. I'm saying the way the rule is presented by libtards is slander! A lie! You obviously agree with me since you repeated what I said. 

Rolltide   

Here is another form of American slander that the demtards are making lately. The lie that America locks up black men in prison for no reason other than racism. 

This is a position that is being repeated over and over again and several demitard candidates are promising to reduce incarceration rates by 50%!

We have libtards speaking as if black men in prison were just put there by a racist society when in reality black men are in prison for committing violent crimes against other blacks!

To act like the victims don't matter or do not exist is a slander on this country. 

Rolltide   

Going back to the 3/5 rule. How and why it came about and how it had nothing to do with human worth!

99% of black kids will grow up thinking and being taught that our founding fathers thought they were only 60% human! That is a lie and anybody who teaches or repeats that lie is slandering our country!

Rolltide   
2 hours ago, patsplat said:
  • 2 + 2 = 5
  • WAR IS PEACE
  • FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
  • IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Sprint Planning will be in Room 101

Do you have any clue what in the fuck you are talking about?

Soxcat   
9 hours ago, Somedude said:

main-qimg-bb7918652f5ce8a17eac88f526bcaf11.png

Someone know this guy personally?  Check in on him.  Make sure he is OK.  When you start posting pics of animal genitals there must be a real problem.