Fireball Fastpass: Season tickets for $300??

titanruss

Titans are making a new season ticket option for non-psl holders.

Different seat every game. 

Pretty sure its single tickets only

Digital tix only - not sure you can resell easily/securely

only $300 for 10 games. 

option to get playoff tickets. 

https://www.titansonline.com/tickets/fireball-fast-pass

Says you can buy up to 4 per person but it doesn't say the seats will be together. Upper part of upper deck. This is a much better idea than cutting them loose at a discount to a broker, should fill unsold to locals, some who might not be able to afford regular prices. 

20 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

Says you can buy up to 4 per person but it doesn't say the seats will be together. Upper part of upper deck. This is a much better idea than cutting them loose at a discount to a broker, should fill unsold to locals, some who might not be able to afford regular prices. 

hopefully at 4 per person they are grouped together. thats a great deal. upper level is a nice overview and they can watch screens easily for replay and closeups

I wonder if they will sell these to me even though I don’t hve a Tennessee license. That’s why they wouldn’t let me get a PSL. Considering after market prices, this is worth it even if you miss multiple games. Especially since you get the option to buy playoff tickets at face. 

20 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I wonder if they will sell these to me even though I don’t hve a Tennessee license. That’s why they wouldn’t let me get a PSL. Considering after market prices, this is worth it even if you miss multiple games. Especially since you get the option to buy playoff tickets at face. 

Can you get somebody in TN to buy it for you and transfer the tix or??...

7 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Can you get somebody in TN to buy it for you and transfer the tix or??...

Probably but I wouldn’t be the psl owner then lol. I want to own that seat ? I looked into buying a psl from one of the second party services but on the transfer form requires the person to have a TN license.

They let me buy the flex pack last season where you pick 4 games so maybe this is the same kind of deal. I think it’s cool they are offering a way to get season tickets without having to pay the PSL fee because some people don’t want to be locked in for life. Although it does suck that they aren’t transferable at all like the flex pack last year. The price is so cheap I wouldnt mind eating the cost of missing a few games. But I’d like to at least be able to give them to someone on this forum or the Reddit sub so I know that seat isn’t empty and has a true Titan fan in it. 

8 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Probably but I wouldn’t be the psl owner then lol. I want to own that seat ? I looked into buying a psl from one of the second party services but on the transfer form requires the person to have a TN license.

They let me buy the flex pack last season where you pick 4 games so maybe this is the same kind of deal. I think it’s cool they are offering a way to get season tickets without having to pay the PSL fee because some people don’t want to be locked in for life. Although it does suck that they aren’t transferable at all like the flex pack last year. The price is so cheap I wouldnt mind eating the cost of missing a few games. But I’d like to at least be able to give them to someone on this forum or the Reddit sub so I know that seat isn’t empty and has a true Titan fan in it. 

yeah but these fastpasses arent PSLs right? 

Ah.. yeah I guess they are doing the non-transferrable thing to prevent people to selling to opposing fans. I guess technically you could sell them a screen shot of your bar code but thats involving a lot of trust on the buyers end. 

23 minutes ago, titanruss said:

yeah but these fastpasses arent PSLs right? 

Ah.. yeah I guess they are doing the non-transferrable thing to prevent people to selling to opposing fans. I guess technically you could sell them a screen shot of your bar code but thats involving a lot of trust on the buyers end. 

No they aren’t PSLs just one time season pass. If the screen shot thing works I’d just give them away. The tickets are so cheap I’d Just want the seat filled. I’d pay more than $300 to go to 2-3 games in the upper lvl. Pretty sure my flex pass I got last year was more expensive than this whole season and it was only 4 tickets and you couldn’t pick the Patriots game. 

46 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

No they aren’t PSLs just one time season pass. If the screen shot thing works I’d just give them away. The tickets are so cheap I’d Just want the seat filled. I’d pay more than $300 to go to 2-3 games in the upper lvl. Pretty sure my flex pass I got last year was more expensive than this whole season and it was only 4 tickets and you couldn’t pick the Patriots game. 

Do it then. I bet you could give away or sell to people on here for the games you don’t go to. More trustworthy and accountability than a complete rando

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

No TN relatives?

8 minutes ago, FRT said:

I smell a class action by the PSL owners.

Why? This pack is only for seats in the upper half of the 300’s and it’s a random seat every game. They might have a case if it were tickets in the same seat every game/ lower 300’s or lower bowl seats. They are trying to fill those seats becaue no one is getting the PsL’s up that high at the high cost. Games are very expensive for the average person to attend every week. This gives people in Nashville or close enough to drive a cheap option to get to see their team every week. The fact that it’s non transferable keeps scalpers/ other fans out of the seats. PSL owners selling their seats to other fans is part of the problem they are trying to solve. 

2 hours ago, Denali said:

Why would someone go through all of that effort for seats that are in the upper part of the upper deck?

Doesn't seem worth it.

Nissan isn't that huge of a stadium where the sight lines are that bad, besides with the giant replay boards you get a chance to see any play you might have missed. When I had upper deck season tickets, I actually had to catch myself from watching the plays live on the boards; so even if you couldn't see the field 'well enough' you could watch it on the boards and still be part of the atmosphere and tailgate etc., not bad for $30.

Archived