Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

Haynesworth's Kidney failed

Tnasty   

I don’t think he’ll be getting any donated kidneys from Nashville’s service and wait staff (he was notoriously rude and ungenerous). 

Not saying he should die but when your kind to people it can really help you when your in need. 

Dollop   

I feel like there has to be a bunch of psychotic vols fan that would do it in a minute.

I assume any major program with any following would have scores of weirdos the player would normally tell to get fucked jump at the opportunity.

5 hours ago, Dollop said:

I feel like there has to be a bunch of psychotic vols fan that would do it in a minute.

I assume any major program with any following would have scores of weirdos the player would normally tell to get fucked jump at the opportunity.

They had a report on the local news last night that he's gotten over a thousand inquiries about possible donations. 

Edited by No1TitansFan

abenjami   

You guys all have the wrong attitude.

I'll gladly give him one of my kidneys for $50 million.

How did I miss that he also had a brain anyeurism? Maybe I had one, too...

In any case, this guy was a dick to everyone, and now he wants help? Ummm...Ok.

ETA: BTW, of course he'll get plenty of offers, though, because no matter how big of an asshole you are, if you are a celebrity, people will help you. Hell, people would even help OMan, if anyone knew who he was.

Edited by Alcibiades

OILERMAN   
5 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

Hell, people would even help OMan, if anyone knew who he was.

As if I'd need it 

On 7/12/2019 at 2:57 PM, Dollop said:

You should check out the Titans Reddit community.  They are ride or die when it comes to this franchise.  Any criticism (especially for Mariota who they refer to as the Messiah) is dealt with harshly.  I’ve invited several to these forums just to see how bad they get that ass chewed here, lol.  

Edited by Yoshimitsu

9 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

You should check out the Titans Reddit community.  They are ride or die when it comes to this franchise.  Any criticism (especially for Mariota who they refer to as the Messiah) is dealt with harshly.  I’ve invited several to these forums just to see bad they get that ass chewed here, lol.  

Yeah, they put the home in homer...

OILERMAN   
27 minutes ago, Yoshimitsu said:

You should check out the Titans Reddit community.  They are ride or die when it comes to this franchise.  Any criticism (especially for Mariota who they refer to as the Messiah) is dealt with harshly.  I’ve invited several to these forums just to see bad they get that ass chewed here, lol.  

For sure, they make Huston and Russ look objective

Huston   
15 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

For sure, they make Huston and Russ look objective

Still waiting on you to show your first signs myself, or at least more original thought. Alot of you are so scared to be wrong in here that you poo poo anything that isn't popular opinion and cant make logical leaps because of it.

Edited by Huston

3 hours ago, Yoshimitsu said:

You should check out the Titans Reddit community.  They are ride or die when it comes to this franchise.  Any criticism (especially for Mariota who they refer to as the Messiah) is dealt with harshly.  I’ve invited several to these forums just to see how bad they get that ass chewed here, lol.  

Ahhhhh....so that's where the TOMB members flocked to!

On 7/11/2019 at 2:39 PM, Rolltide said:

It is totally a waste of time for anyone to publicly appeal to people for a kidney. 99.9% of people are not compatible. The system they currently use to find a match is much better. Most likely some kid who died in a car accident will be the best match. 

Who would honestly do it voluntarily? I could see Chicagoans lining up to offer a kidney to Walter Payton had that been his problem but this guy? Is he so delusional to think that complete strangers will want to give him a kidney?

There's a actually a program you can sign up for. They put you in a DNA database and contact you when a need arises.