Haynesworth's Kidney failed

OILERMAN

18 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I wouldn't even give my dad a kidney when his failed 

This post has every kind of reaction but a blue thumb so I am going to change my laughing emoji to a thumbs up because god damn it... this post deserves a full compliment of reactions.

Actually... nevermind. You've already achieved the full compliment. My mobile browser just wasn't Powerful & Attractive enough to show all of the reactions.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His kidneys must have just signed a huge new contract right before they quit working...

Possible Donor List:   This Guy  

Nothing   I have two fully functional kidneys 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

This post has every kind of reaction but a blue thumb so I am going to change my laughing emoji to a thumbs up because god damn it... this post deserves a full compliment of reactions.

Oooooooooo......the mythical "Kerry Collins Memorial Cinco React!"

I've only seen one other "Kerry" that I can recall!

On a human level there is at least a fellow man to fellow man amount of compassion, but the guy has come across as such a POS douchebag so often that it's hard to dig that compassion up from underneath all the sentiment that says "would he donate his kidney? Probably not. Also, where's that $100M Danny boy Snyder gave him? Why doesn't he just go buy one at Kidneys R Us? Punk ass bitch. Bwhahaha! Fuck ya right in the kidney!"

Edited by NashvilleNinja

15 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

News Report:  Man is in critical, life-threatening condition..

Titans Report:  Lol!

This is true. But at least this time it is more:

News Report: Dude who is a horrible human being that has never given a rat's ass about any other human being ever is now in need of those other human beings to save his life, which he likely believes he is entitled to.

Titans Report: lol!

The Todd Heap thread was filled with people trying too hard to be edgy. At least these jokes have been funny. Kidney just signed his contract? That's actually a very good joke.

46 minutes ago, siamesedinasour said:

This is true. But at least this time it is more:

News Report: Dude who is a horrible human being that has never given a rat's ass about any other human being ever is now in need of those other human beings to save his life, which he likely believes he is entitled to.

Titans Report: lol!

The Todd Heap thread was filled with people trying too hard to be edgy. At least these jokes have been funny. Kidney just signed his contract? That's actually a very good joke.

Just had to comment that the Todd Heap thread was amazing....more edge would have made it greater though, IMO.

Isn't it illegal to buy or sell organs in this country, has to be a voluntary gift.  Also i'm sure he could live a few years on dialysis so I doubt he is in danger of dying.

I don’t think he’ll be getting any donated kidneys from Nashville’s service and wait staff (he was notoriously rude and ungenerous). 

Not saying he should die but when your kind to people it can really help you when your in need. 

I feel like there has to be a bunch of psychotic vols fan that would do it in a minute.

I assume any major program with any following would have scores of weirdos the player would normally tell to get fucked jump at the opportunity.

5 hours ago, Dollop said:

I feel like there has to be a bunch of psychotic vols fan that would do it in a minute.

I assume any major program with any following would have scores of weirdos the player would normally tell to get fucked jump at the opportunity.

They had a report on the local news last night that he's gotten over a thousand inquiries about possible donations. 

Edited by No1TitansFan