Sign in to follow this  
CreepingDeath

Head of Penn GOP Resigns - More Moral Corruption

OILERMAN   
4 hours ago, Rogue said:

It was a post by T-RAC sometime ago.  He basically said that the voters of the GOP never really had any principles that they really believed in, just went with what was there at the moment.  

It just gets proven over and over again.  

This is so true. The supposed conservative agenda was complete made up bull shit. The deficit, family values, law and order .....lol The team party? lol.

Republicans serve their rich donors, that's it. They use Fox news to spread hate and fear instead of policy that will help govern the people. 

ctm   
25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

This is so true. The supposed conservative agenda was complete made up bull shit. The deficit, family values, law and order .....lol The team party? lol.

Republicans serve their rich donors, that's it. They use Fox news to spread hate and fear instead of policy that will help govern the people. 

I wonder what Latino millennials think about seeing kids locked up in cages.  Not good.   There is a serious ass kicking coming at the polls.  It's just a question of whether it's next year or 5 years.

5 hours ago, Number9 said:

See why I am on the ass on the evannies.  The saddest thing about religious people is the southern strategy.  The people of the south know the so-called blacks have never had anything and when they did get a little something going, it was stomped out.  Case in point.  Good old Music City.  When interstate l-40 came through Nashville, they laid it in the "black" community like a railroad line.  Chopped the Jefferson Street businesses off from their customers on the wrong side of the "l-40 tracks."  Killed middle class family businesses and divided communities.  Look at I-440.  No major artery cut, neighborhood streets continues, bridges all over the place that go over the interstate.  Property values grow!!

This hasn't happened just in Nashville.  This is as old as the country.  The race that originated in the USA has gotten the short end of every stick.  40 acres and a mule = not shit.  Then they forget.  The ---- never get shit going, always looking for handouts, "the southern strategy"   We good christians, don't cha know.  Why don't they just police themselves and have better values.

https://blackthen.com/8-successful-and-triving-black-communities-destroyed-by-racist-white-neighbors/

atlanta-race-riot.jpg

And right now, if you say "affirminate action" the yelling and the cussing never ends.  And still, "blacks" cling to the church in hopes that someday, somebody will just say I have seen your struggles and I understand.  I can't go back and make it right, but from today on it will not happen anymore for "you have reached the promise land.  On this day black and..."

Channel 4 put a piece asking how people felt about the confederate flag, it's the 4th anniversary of it being taken down form the South Carolina capital. It was amazing to me how person after person cited the complete Lost Cause narrative about heritage and false history. It's history not hate was said over and over without any of them realizing it's a false history that glosses over what happened leading up to and durning the civil war and what happened for decades and decades after. They have no awareness of it; it's as if it never happened. They want to embrace a  heritage that stood for despicable, inhumane acts against a people and the false history that supports it; and that's really dangerous.

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wow. Right again. You're on a roll!

I dont give a shit about other families problems if they arent my family. It's not my place to judge the Trumps when it comes to their in house situations. 

If it's not a big enough deal for Melania to leave him, then why should I, you, or anyone else not in their family care?

Do you realize how many ppl out there cheat on their spouse?

There was just an article where a dating site did a study on which cities have the most cheaters. Do you find it necessary to make it your business about all of them?

If he did anything of that sort while in the WH, then I, you, and any other American citizen could judge him as a POTUS doing that. But I'm not going to sit here and judge his presidency based on personal matters that happened before he became POTUS.

I know yall like to dwell on the past so much, but it's none of my business. 

Let me ask you, do you know for a fact Melania isnt ok with it? What if she is? Would you still care? Would you have the right to judge him if his own wife is cool with it?

But I'm sure her feelings on the matter dont matter to you. You just want to judge to judge because you dont like him. 

Who hurt you, Jake?  You don’t have to defend your abuser. You can leave at any time. You’ve been lied to. You can make it out, but you have to want it. 

MadMax   
20 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Who hurt you, Jake?  You don’t have to defend your abuser. You can leave at any time. You’ve been lied to. You can make it out, but you have to want it. 

Do you really want this level asshole to switch sides?  I'd rather he just follow his parents' wishes and kill himself.

1 hour ago, CreepingDeath said:

Typical. Afraid to answer my questions, eh?

Obviously all you care about is your own speculation and opinion. Oops, and CNNs.

But ok, runaway, child. 

46 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Do you really want this level asshole to switch sides?  I'd rather he just follow his parents' wishes and kill himself.

Tough talk for such a pathetic troll.