Head of Penn GOP Resigns - More Moral Corruption

CreepingDeath

4 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wow. Right again. You're on a roll!

I dont give a shit about other families problems if they arent my family. It's not my place to judge the Trumps when it comes to their in house situations. 

If it's not a big enough deal for Melania to leave him, then why should I, you, or anyone else not in their family care?

Do you realize how many ppl out there cheat on their spouse?

There was just an article where a dating site did a study on which cities have the most cheaters. Do you find it necessary to make it your business about all of them?

If he did anything of that sort while in the WH, then I, you, and any other American citizen could judge him as a POTUS doing that. But I'm not going to sit here and judge his presidency based on personal matters that happened before he became POTUS.

I know yall like to dwell on the past so much, but it's none of my business. 

Let me ask you, do you know for a fact Melania isnt ok with it? What if she is? Would you still care? Would you have the right to judge him if his own wife is cool with it?

But I'm sure her feelings on the matter dont matter to you. You just want to judge to judge because you dont like him. 

Who hurt you, Jake?  You don’t have to defend your abuser. You can leave at any time. You’ve been lied to. You can make it out, but you have to want it. 

20 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Who hurt you, Jake?  You don’t have to defend your abuser. You can leave at any time. You’ve been lied to. You can make it out, but you have to want it. 

Do you really want this level asshole to switch sides?  I'd rather he just follow his parents' wishes and kill himself.

Archived