Head of Penn GOP Resigns - More Moral Corruption

CreepingDeath

Not a surprise.  Republicans only care about their own money and old white guys.  This white guy got caught (married with children, btw) sexually harassing a city council candidate.  

You know what I realized?  The Cons quit spouting "family values" a few years back.  Even the Cons I personally know don't talk about their politicians being "good people" anymore.  Nope.  It's all fear and made up bullshit.

Links for those that can read (we're safe from Trump here):

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/politics/val-digiorgio-irina-goldstein-pa-republican.html 

---

FAMILY VALUES!!  LOL.  Cons are a joke.  

8 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

?

It was a post by T-RAC sometime ago.  He basically said that the voters of the GOP never really had any principles that they really believed in, just went with what was there at the moment.  

It just gets proven over and over again.  

Oh you really got something here.    Now tell us about the morally bankrupt left, who when finding out all three guys on top in Virginia had issues, went completely silent.  All about power for the left.

35 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Oh you really got something here.    Now tell us about the morally bankrupt left, who when finding out all three guys on top in Virginia had issues, went completely silent.  All about power for the left.

I’m pretty sure if you bothered to look that there were calls from plenty of us for some/each of them to resign.

47 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

So you think what this prominent Republican did was fine as long as someone else did it, too?  

3 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Not a surprise.  Republicans only care about their own money and old white guys.  This white guy got caught (married with children, btw) sexually harassing a city council candidate.  

You know what I realized?  The Cons quit spouting "family values" a few years back.  Even the Cons I personally know don't talk about their politicians being "good people" anymore.  Nope.  It's all fear and made up bullshit.

Links for those that can read (we're safe from Trump here):

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/politics/val-digiorgio-irina-goldstein-pa-republican.html 

---

FAMILY VALUES!!  LOL.  Cons are a joke.  

See why I am on the ass on the evannies.  The saddest thing about religious people is the southern strategy.  The people of the south know the so-called blacks have never had anything and when they did get a little something going, it was stomped out.  Case in point.  Good old Music City.  When interstate l-40 came through Nashville, they laid it in the "black" community like a railroad line.  Chopped the Jefferson Street businesses off from their customers on the wrong side of the "l-40 tracks."  Killed middle class family businesses and divided communities.  Look at I-440.  No major artery cut, neighborhood streets continues, bridges all over the place that go over the interstate.  Property values grow!!

This hasn't happened just in Nashville.  This is as old as the country.  The race that originated in the USA has gotten the short end of every stick.  40 acres and a mule = not shit.  Then they forget.  The ---- never get shit going, always looking for handouts, "the southern strategy"   We good christians, don't cha know.  Why don't they just police themselves and have better values.

https://blackthen.com/8-successful-and-triving-black-communities-destroyed-by-racist-white-neighbors/

atlanta-race-riot.jpg

And right now, if you say "affirminate action" the yelling and the cussing never ends.  And still, "blacks" cling to the church in hopes that someday, somebody will just say I have seen your struggles and I understand.  I can't go back and make it right, but from today on it will not happen anymore for "you have reached the promise land.  On this day black and..."

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yea...that's it. That's what he was getting at ?

I'm glad you can admit it.  Now you just need to see this perception is worth changing.  

You live in PA.  What is your stance on "family values"?  You support Trump, so I assume you don't give a shit if a person isn't faithful to their family in upholding their promises.  As politicians, these very same liars and adulterers will treat the citizens honestly. 

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’m pretty sure if you bothered to look that there were calls from plenty of us for some/each of them to resign.

There were initial calls, until it became clear Republicans would take over leadership, so the left backed off.  

6 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I'm glad you can admit it.  Now you just need to see this perception is worth changing.  

You live in PA.  What is your stance on "family values"?  You support Trump, so I assume you don't give a shit if a person isn't faithful to their family in upholding their promises.  As politicians, these very same liars and adulterers will treat the citizens honestly. 

Stupid question since there is more to a leader than just his family values.  Like moral values, where the left falls way short with their support of baby murder.

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

It was a post by T-RAC sometime ago.  He basically said that the voters of the GOP never really had any principles that they really believed in, just went with what was there at the moment.  

It just gets proven over and over again.  

This is so true. The supposed conservative agenda was complete made up bull shit. The deficit, family values, law and order .....lol The team party? lol.

Republicans serve their rich donors, that's it. They use Fox news to spread hate and fear instead of policy that will help govern the people. 

25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

This is so true. The supposed conservative agenda was complete made up bull shit. The deficit, family values, law and order .....lol The team party? lol.

Republicans serve their rich donors, that's it. They use Fox news to spread hate and fear instead of policy that will help govern the people. 

I wonder what Latino millennials think about seeing kids locked up in cages.  Not good.   There is a serious ass kicking coming at the polls.  It's just a question of whether it's next year or 5 years.

5 hours ago, Number9 said:

See why I am on the ass on the evannies.  The saddest thing about religious people is the southern strategy.  The people of the south know the so-called blacks have never had anything and when they did get a little something going, it was stomped out.  Case in point.  Good old Music City.  When interstate l-40 came through Nashville, they laid it in the "black" community like a railroad line.  Chopped the Jefferson Street businesses off from their customers on the wrong side of the "l-40 tracks."  Killed middle class family businesses and divided communities.  Look at I-440.  No major artery cut, neighborhood streets continues, bridges all over the place that go over the interstate.  Property values grow!!

This hasn't happened just in Nashville.  This is as old as the country.  The race that originated in the USA has gotten the short end of every stick.  40 acres and a mule = not shit.  Then they forget.  The ---- never get shit going, always looking for handouts, "the southern strategy"   We good christians, don't cha know.  Why don't they just police themselves and have better values.

https://blackthen.com/8-successful-and-triving-black-communities-destroyed-by-racist-white-neighbors/

atlanta-race-riot.jpg

And right now, if you say "affirminate action" the yelling and the cussing never ends.  And still, "blacks" cling to the church in hopes that someday, somebody will just say I have seen your struggles and I understand.  I can't go back and make it right, but from today on it will not happen anymore for "you have reached the promise land.  On this day black and..."

Channel 4 put a piece asking how people felt about the confederate flag, it's the 4th anniversary of it being taken down form the South Carolina capital. It was amazing to me how person after person cited the complete Lost Cause narrative about heritage and false history. It's history not hate was said over and over without any of them realizing it's a false history that glosses over what happened leading up to and durning the civil war and what happened for decades and decades after. They have no awareness of it; it's as if it never happened. They want to embrace a  heritage that stood for despicable, inhumane acts against a people and the false history that supports it; and that's really dangerous.

Archived