Sign in to follow this  
CreepingDeath

Head of Penn GOP Resigns - More Moral Corruption

Recommended Posts

Not a surprise.  Republicans only care about their own money and old white guys.  This white guy got caught (married with children, btw) sexually harassing a city council candidate.  

You know what I realized?  The Cons quit spouting "family values" a few years back.  Even the Cons I personally know don't talk about their politicians being "good people" anymore.  Nope.  It's all fear and made up bullshit.

 

Links for those that can read (we're safe from Trump here):

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/politics/val-digiorgio-irina-goldstein-pa-republican.html 

 

---

 

FAMILY VALUES!!  LOL.  Cons are a joke.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

?

It was a post by T-RAC sometime ago.  He basically said that the voters of the GOP never really had any principles that they really believed in, just went with what was there at the moment.  

 

It just gets proven over and over again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh you really got something here.    Now tell us about the morally bankrupt left, who when finding out all three guys on top in Virginia had issues, went completely silent.  All about power for the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Oh you really got something here.    Now tell us about the morally bankrupt left, who when finding out all three guys on top in Virginia had issues, went completely silent.  All about power for the left.

I’m pretty sure if you bothered to look that there were calls from plenty of us for some/each of them to resign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Oh you really got something here.    Now tell us about the morally bankrupt left, who when finding out all three guys on top in Virginia had issues, went completely silent.  All about power for the left.

So you think what this prominent Republican did was fine as long as someone else did it, too?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

So you think what this prominent Republican did was fine as long as someone else did it, too?  

Yea...that's it. That's what he was getting at 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Not a surprise.  Republicans only care about their own money and old white guys.  This white guy got caught (married with children, btw) sexually harassing a city council candidate.  

You know what I realized?  The Cons quit spouting "family values" a few years back.  Even the Cons I personally know don't talk about their politicians being "good people" anymore.  Nope.  It's all fear and made up bullshit.

 

Links for those that can read (we're safe from Trump here):

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/450311-head-of-pennsylvania-gop-resigns-over-alleged-explicit-texts

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/politics/val-digiorgio-irina-goldstein-pa-republican.html 

 

---

 

FAMILY VALUES!!  LOL.  Cons are a joke.  

See why I am on the ass on the evannies.  The saddest thing about religious people is the southern strategy.  The people of the south know the so-called blacks have never had anything and when they did get a little something going, it was stomped out.  Case in point.  Good old Music City.  When interstate l-40 came through Nashville, they laid it in the "black" community like a railroad line.  Chopped the Jefferson Street businesses off from their customers on the wrong side of the "l-40 tracks."  Killed middle class family businesses and divided communities.  Look at I-440.  No major artery cut, neighborhood streets continues, bridges all over the place that go over the interstate.  Property values grow!!

 

This hasn't happened just in Nashville.  This is as old as the country.  The race that originated in the USA has gotten the short end of every stick.  40 acres and a mule = not shit.  Then they forget.  The ---- never get shit going, always looking for handouts, "the southern strategy"   We good christians, don't cha know.  Why don't they just police themselves and have better values.

 

https://blackthen.com/8-successful-and-triving-black-communities-destroyed-by-racist-white-neighbors/

atlanta-race-riot.jpg

 

And right now, if you say "affirminate action" the yelling and the cussing never ends.  And still, "blacks" cling to the church in hopes that someday, somebody will just say I have seen your struggles and I understand.  I can't go back and make it right, but from today on it will not happen anymore for "you have reached the promise land.  On this day black and..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yea...that's it. That's what he was getting at 🙄

I'm glad you can admit it.  Now you just need to see this perception is worth changing.  

You live in PA.  What is your stance on "family values"?  You support Trump, so I assume you don't give a shit if a person isn't faithful to their family in upholding their promises.  As politicians, these very same liars and adulterers will treat the citizens honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’m pretty sure if you bothered to look that there were calls from plenty of us for some/each of them to resign.

There were initial calls, until it became clear Republicans would take over leadership, so the left backed off.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I'm glad you can admit it.  Now you just need to see this perception is worth changing.  

You live in PA.  What is your stance on "family values"?  You support Trump, so I assume you don't give a shit if a person isn't faithful to their family in upholding their promises.  As politicians, these very same liars and adulterers will treat the citizens honestly. 

Stupid question since there is more to a leader than just his family values.  Like moral values, where the left falls way short with their support of baby murder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

I'm glad you can admit it.  Now you just need to see this perception is worth changing.  

Wow. Right again. You're on a roll!

Quote

You live in PA.  What is your stance on "family values"?  You support Trump, so I assume you don't give a shit if a person isn't faithful to their family in upholding their promises.  As politicians, these very same liars and adulterers will treat the citizens honestly. 

I dont give a shit about other families problems if they arent my family. It's not my place to judge the Trumps when it comes to their in house situations. 

 

If it's not a big enough deal for Melania to leave him, then why should I, you, or anyone else not in their family care?

 

Do you realize how many ppl out there cheat on their spouse?

 

There was just an article where a dating site did a study on which cities have the most cheaters. Do you find it necessary to make it your business about all of them?

 

If he did anything of that sort while in the WH, then I, you, and any other American citizen could judge him as a POTUS doing that. But I'm not going to sit here and judge his presidency based on personal matters that happened before he became POTUS.

 

I know yall like to dwell on the past so much, but it's none of my business. 

 

Let me ask you, do you know for a fact Melania isnt ok with it? What if she is? Would you still care? Would you have the right to judge him if his own wife is cool with it?

 

But I'm sure her feelings on the matter dont matter to you. You just want to judge to judge because you dont like him. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.