reo

When Jeffrey Epstein Was a ‘Terrific Guy’

52 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

You whined about how “it’s not fair to not include the Democrats” (through tears) in your defense of your orange savior.  

You, again, show you are a moron. Never defended Trump or anyone. Keep trying to twist away. It's ok that your hatred for Trump consumes your soul.

Edited by LongTimeFan

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

The irony in this post is staggering.

Irony?  How is that.  I want equal justice.  I know you have been blind to the fact we have a two tiered system apparently.  If your name is Clinton you can be a criminal and get away free.  If you are a Republican you can have false charges and be tabbed guilty by the media and libtards without merit.  As Cavanaugh or did you forget that already.  He was being accused of doing exactly what Bill Clinton has done his whole life.  See the irony?

Edited by Soxcat

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Irony?  How is that.  I want equal justice.  I know you have been blind to the fact we have a two tiered system apparently.  If your name is Clinton you can be a criminal and get away free.  If you are a Republican you can have false charges and be tabbed guilty by the media and libtards without merit.  As Cavanaugh or did you forget that already.  He was being accused of doing exactly what Bill Clinton has done his whole life.  See the irony?

Still blind as a bat. No idea how you earned two masters degrees with your inability to think critically.

Geee this is hard.  I can't figure it out.  Republican = HS rapist and horrible person, Democrat = great human being should never be questioned.......

Do I have it now?  Sorry nut job but the Cavanaugh fiasco proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the libtards are scum that will stop at nothing to get their agenda (in this case the killing of the unborn).  It really isn't that hard.  We have had 4 or 5 investigations into Trump collusion with the Russians.  One investigation lasted 2 years and cost $30 millions dollars and was run by a group of Trump haters.  Still they could not find collusion.  Hmmmm.  Your candidate was DESTROYING EVIDENCE.  You might be the dumbest tard of the group to be perfectly honest.   You seriously think you have a clue when you don't.  It is one thing to be a lying evil POS and another to be just too fucking stupid.  As I said, if Trump was having sex with underage girls he needs to be punished.  

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

For the record, the Mueller investigation ended up in the black. They confiscated quite a bit more funds than they spent. 

Why did Hunter Biden give some of that Burisma money back? 

12 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Geee this is hard.  I can't figure it out.  Republican = HS rapist and horrible person, Democrat = great human being should never be questioned.......

Do I have it now?  Sorry nut job but the Cavanaugh fiasco proved beyond a shadow of a doubt the libtards are scum that will stop at nothing to get their agenda (in this case the killing of the unborn).  It really isn't that hard.  We have had 4 or 5 investigations into Trump collusion with the Russians.  One investigation lasted 2 years and cost $30 millions dollars and was run by a group of Trump haters.  Still they could not find collusion.  Hmmmm.  Your candidate was DESTROYING EVIDENCE.  You might be the dumbest tard of the group to be perfectly honest.   You seriously think you have a clue when you don't.  It is one thing to be a lying evil POS and another to be just too fucking stupid.  As I said, if Trump was having sex with underage girls he needs to be punished.  

This is hilarious. I question your moral standing. You constantly spew hate and stand behind one of the most awful human beings to exist. 

Im struggling to comprehend what your masters degrees can be in, because you show such a lack of critical thinking and comprehension.