FED Economic outlook model hit highest recession outlook since 2008 crisis

9 Nines

Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

??????

Start the "I'm crying because what I think is going to happen".

You do realize that’s all investing is, right? Analysts run financial models using historical data in an effort to predict the future. Nowhere in the article does it say this is guaranteed to happen. It’s merely a forecast — a prediction. 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:22 PM, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You do realize that’s all investing is, right? Analysts run financial models using historical data in an effort to predict the future. Nowhere in the article does it say this is guaranteed to happen. It’s merely a forecast — a prediction. 

What about my post made you think I was taking issue with the projection itself?

My post was obviously about making fun of those who would have blamed Trump as if it was a guarantee simply based on the projection. 

Just like they started to blame Trump due to the fear of inflating gas prices because it jumped up 20 cents per gallon thinking it was going to go back up to $4 per. 

• 1 month later...

Is it just the ultimate display of irony or the inevitable that Trump might actually tank the world economy before the end of his first term? 

People should have known. He’s keeping up with his business record. Batting 1.000!

Tom Steyer was on CNN and had a good point; he's doing what he did with his businesses the same thing he's doing with the economy; he takes advantage of easy money during good times and leverages with lots of debt and when things slow down the outcome is not good.

Archived