Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Jackson and Byard getting some PRAISE!

Number9   

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001035241/article/nfl-offensive-rookie-of-the-year-candidates-kyler-murray-leads

5) A.J. Brown, WR, Tennessee Titans

Based upon Corey Davis' 112 targets last season, we know that Marcus Mariota can fall in love with a big, physical target. Well guess what? Brown is actually a broader, more physical pass catcher and has the ability to become a contested-catch winner from the slot as a safety blanket for Mariota. Brown is unlikely to light it up as a downfield worker, but his toughness and hand strength could warrant target volume with a chance to build an OROY stat profile.

I think he has the talent, but I don't see the Titans offense exploding enough for him to get that much attention.  Still, it's good that others recognize he has the ability.

Edited by Number9
ADDED BYARD

Number9   

I like how the young Titans are starting to get a little more ink.  Players like Casey and Lewan didn't get much national mention this early.  I see it as a combination of things.  The team is more talented at more positions.  AND Nashville is moving into a different level, as far as national attention and being a destination city.

Next we got to WIN!

Feel there are too many mouths to feed for him to have a legitimate shot. That and of course Kyler is going to be hard for anyone to beat out. AJ has the talent for it imo though.