ChesterCopperpot1

Lou Dobbs: “snowflake generals”

Soxcat   

Look Tide, you need to know some facts here.

It is OK to call Trump anything you want and even start a bogus FBI investigation on him but even as much as ask a rationale question about one of their anointed and you are a racist and horrible human being.  Never mind that someone like Warren lied about being Indian.  It was racist to even question that.  Biden's family can reap BILLIONS from China and remember Biden is quoted as saying China is not any threat (or how about his creepy pervert actions).  Nothing about that.  If Trump Jr. took a free lunch from China they would be going nuts.  Bottom line is they are a bunch of dishonest bias POS scum.  They are fascists literally treating Trump supporters like the Nazi's treated Jews early on.  Better watch what you say or you might be getting a tattoo.   

Rolltide   
3 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Look Tide, you need to know some facts here.

It is OK to call Trump anything you want and even start a bogus FBI investigation on him but even as much as ask a rationale question about one of their anointed and you are a racist and horrible human being.  Never mind that someone like Warren lied about being Indian.  It was racist to even question that.  Biden's family can reap BILLIONS from China and remember Biden is quoted as saying China is not any threat (or how about his creepy pervert actions).  Nothing about that.  If Trump Jr. took a free lunch from China they would be going nuts.  Bottom line is they are a bunch of dishonest bias POS scum.  They are fascists literally treating Trump supporters like the Nazi's treated Jews early on.  Better watch what you say or you might be getting a tattoo.   

Racist! Sexist! Homophobe!

Andy Ngo is a fag gook who deserved to get his ass beat!

Rogue   
2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Harvard University was under the impression that Obama was born in Kenya and so was his first literary agent. If he was telling people that why is it so horrible and racist for others to question that?

He released his birth certificate.  And no, it doesn't mean they are racisct, it means there's still dumbasses questioning where he was born.  They are extremely narrow minded.  Obama haters were always on him for anything and everything.  Certainly at least equal to Trump haters.

Do I need to explain the conversation to you again, fucking dumbass?   

Rolltide   
10 minutes ago, Rogue said:

He released his birth certificate.  And no, it doesn't mean they are racisct, it means there's still dumbasses questioning where he was born.  They are extremely narrow minded.  Obama haters were always on him for anything and everything.  Certainly at least equal to Trump haters.

Do I need to explain the conversation to you again, fucking dumbass?   

Nobody cares now where Obama was born you missed the point. He was telling people long before he ran for office he was born in Kenya. The clause in the constitution that requires a person to be born in this country was not put there only for candidates with more melanin. Trump brought up the issue with Ted Cruz also. Arnold Schwarzenegger cannot run for president either dumbass. 

You are the one who brought up the birther issue because all you see is a helpless baby victim because you are fucked in the head. All you libtards see is race in every issue and your stupid ass attempt to call everybody a racist. 

Let me repeat for emphasis. Your hero Obama told people he was born in Kenya long before he ever ran for president. 

10 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

He was telling people long before he ran for office he was born in Kenya.

No he wasn’t you retard. 

Show me one person who ever came out who said “Obama told me personally that he was born in Kenya.”

Rogue   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

No he wasn’t you retard. 

Show me one person who ever came out who said “Obama told me personally that he was born in Kenya.”

Fuck this idiot.  I should've never responded to his dumbass, but I had to point out that he is the same one sided extremely narrow minded person he says everyone else is.  He's too dumb to follow though.  

Edited by Rogue

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Fuck this idiot.  I should've never responded to his dumbass, but I had to point out that he is the same one sided extremely narrow minded person he says everyone else is.  He's too dumb to follow though.  

I generally don’t waste my time other than to backhand him...

Soxcat   

Obama's grandmother and half brother and sister said they were there when he was born in Kenya.  But keep up licking at Obama's testicles.  I'm sure he appreciates it.  Say high to @Rogue while you are down there. 

Rogue   
33 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Obama's grandmother and half brother and sister said they were there when he was born in Kenya.  But keep up licking at Obama's testicles.  I'm sure he appreciates it.  Say high to @Rogue while you are down there. 

So another birther in the house.  Are all the dolts birthers?  

'Nator   
5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/apr/07/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-president-obamas-grandmother-cau/

Not that this will convince all of our resident tards. But if you are curious where these claims came from, read. 

Rolltide   
7 hours ago, Rogue said:

If you are too dumb that is your problem. Harvard law's bio said Obama was born in Kenya you dumb fucking idiot. This is long before anybody cared who he was and before he ran for anything. They did not send out 100 researchers top find out where he was born you moron. His biographical information was supplied by him! 

https://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2012/08/barack-obamas-official-biography-in.html

Then coincidence of coincidence the literary agent for his first book had the same information. "Born in Kenya". That information was active even after he announced he was running for president!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146622/Barack-Obama-Kenyan-born-2007-according-literary-agency--months-announcing-bid-U-S-presidency.html

These are not complicated things. They got their biographical info from him. Who else? So it is galling that some guilt ridden pro segregation racist pos asshole like you can come along 30 years later and call anybody who questioned his birth place a racist. Fuck you!

Getting people to vouch for you(lie) 20 years later or submitting a piece of paper that says you were born some place else does not change the fact he TOLD people back then he was born in Kenya!!!!!

Edited by Rolltide