ChesterCopperpot1

Lou Dobbs: “snowflake generals”

One big mistake you tards are making when you bash Trump supporters is that Trump earned their support he did not inherit it as an entitlement because he had a brother, father or husband who was a president. 

People made fun of Trump's presidential run if you recall. John Oliver saying "do it". People laughing when Ann Coulter said Trump had the best chance to win the general election. 

Trump got their support by not being politically correct. He did not apologize for being a white man or for being rich. When somebody gave him shit he gave it right back. He did not consult some politically correct meter like your libtard heroes do. 

Trump took down the Clintons, the Bushes and Biden will be next. 

Biden is already gone just because of his incompetence and senility.  Thing is he might hang no to the bitter end because those traits aren't important to his voting block.

Keep in mind he said the Russians would never interfere on his watch.  He is too dense to even understand it was on his watch they did.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

I have been following elections for 50 years since I was 10.  I majored in Political science. I have never seen a more one sided and extreme narrow minded group of people than the Trump haters. Nobody even comes close. 

You majored in poli sci? Lmao. And you rip on those with liberal arts degrees...

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

You majored in poli sci? Lmao. And you rip on those with liberal arts degrees...

Show me the quote where I "ripped" on those with liberal arts degrees. Can you tards ever be honest about anything?

Well gee Trump is 10X more effective than the last slow walking couple (Obama and Biden) we had in the White house that got nothing done and left the messes Trump is cleaning up now.  You are such a mindless troll.  You and your butt buddy @Beegooode can't stop licking each other.  Keep chasing the big lie.  I will tell you it doesn't make you look very smart.  Retarded actually.  Go start a thread about how intelligent you think AOC is or how qualified Biden is (guy isn't qualified or capable of wiping his own ass).  Trump has done more than the last two presidents combined and he isn't even in his 2nd term yet.  And by the way that is what I care about.  Not some fairy tale BS from MSNBC. 

Sorry dude but stick to football.  You just don't have the mental capacity for this stuff.  Kinda in the Biden category mentally.  And take down the AOC pic on your bedroom ceiling.  She isn't that nice. 

4 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Show me the quote where I "ripped" on those with liberal arts degrees. Can you tards ever be honest about anything?

Every post of yours usually includes “libtard” as an insult. 

You’ve lost your comprehension somewhere along the way. 

16 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I have been following elections for 50 years since I was 10.  I majored in Political science. I have never seen a more one sided and extreme narrow minded group of people than the Trump haters. Nobody even comes close. 

I'd put up Obama haters for a good race.  

I mean, there's still idiots questioning where Obama was born.  Extreme narrow mindedness isn't exclusive to D's or R's, or even "Libertarians".  

14 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Every post of yours usually includes “libtard” as an insult. 

You’ve lost your comprehension somewhere along the way. 

Don't be a libtard if it is an insult. 

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

I'd put up Obama haters for a good race.  

I mean, there's still idiots questioning where Obama was born.  Extreme narrow mindedness isn't exclusive to D's or R's, or even "Libertarians".  

Harvard University was under the impression that Obama was born in Kenya and so was his first literary agent. If he was telling people that why is it so horrible and racist for others to question that?

Obama is half black which means anyone actually looking into something like that has to be racist.  It is the new dumb.  Harris is not African American, a fact, but saying so also makes you a racist.  We have a whole political party and the media focused on being stupid, hateful and biased. 

Libtards cry like bitches when you call them that but they keep building an ever stronger case for why they deserve that title. On almost every issue now they label anybody who disagrees with them a racist. That is all they know. 

We have an ignorant poster who even goes back to the birther issue to find some victim status for a former US president when he created the issue himself! 

When Harvard law school issued that brief bio of a law student by the name of Barack Hussein Obama did they did not send out 150 researchers to comb birth records from around the world. They asked him! What he told them was that he was born in Kenya! 

He told the literary agent the same fucking thing. He told him he was born in Kenya!

Do not come back 30 years later and call anybody who asked the fucking question a racist. 

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Obama is half black which means anyone actually looking into something like that has to be racist.  It is the new dumb.  Harris is not African American, a fact, but saying so also makes you a racist.  We have a whole political party and the media focused on being stupid, hateful and biased. 

Racist!